Vegas Debate Tonight

Sadly, I think Romney did the best. Cain was good though.

Perry did not do well. He made a big deal about Romney hiring an illegal. With all the crap the commies are doing to this nation, Perry *****es about that. What a joke.

Little dick Cooper was very good at trying to instigate silly fights between the candidates by asking dumb questions.

And all but Noot went for it. Perry I get as he's dying on the vine but they need to remember who the enemy really is. State your ideas and let the people decide.

Werbung:
And all but Noot went for it. Perry I get as he's dying on the vine but they need to remember who the enemy really is. State your ideas and let the people decide.

and YOU accuse the Dems to incite class warfare, but you see anyone who doesn't think like you do as "enemies?".

I hope, before you shoot them with your "right to bear arms" gun that theyare yourcountry men!

b, NOOOO, only the Left and the 99%ers want violence, right? :rolleyes::D

and YOU accuse the Dems to incite class warfare, but you see anyone who doesn't think like you do as "enemies?".

I hope, before you shoot them with your "right to bear arms" gun that theyare yourcountry men!

b, NOOOO, only the Left and the 99%ers want violence, right? :rolleyes::D

the enemy as this thread is about a presidential debate is (presumably) Obama. Where have I suggested shooting ? I promote the rule of law. A recent poll of OWS indicates 31% are ok with violence to further their ends.

the enemy as this thread is about a presidential debate is (presumably) Obama. Where have I suggested shooting ? I promote the rule of law. A recent poll of OWS indicates 31% are ok with violence to further their ends.

A poll? could you provide the link?

It seems that, if almost 1 out of 3 protesters were "ok" with violence, it is just amazing (a miracle, really) that violence hasn't erupted over the last 34 days. . .especially with the violence and abuse the police has inflicted on the demonstraters!

No violence, no vandalism, no looting, ONE ALLEGED incident of rape (in a city where the statistics show that 1 of of 10,000 woman is raped every year. . .a higher number than almost ANY OTHER cities in the US. . .I am waiting for the conclusion of that investigation with great interest!

I will also be looking at the poll (and who conducted it) very carefully. . .once you provide the link!

A poll? could you provide the link?

It seems that, if almost 1 out of 3 protesters were "ok" with violence, it is just amazing (a miracle, really) that violence hasn't erupted over the last 34 days. . .especially with the violence and abuse the police has inflicted on the demonstraters!

No violence, no vandalism, no looting, ONE ALLEGED incident of rape (in a city where the statistics show that 1 of of 10,000 woman is raped every year. . .a higher number than almost ANY OTHER cities in the US. . .I am waiting for the conclusion of that investigation with great interest!

I will also be looking at the poll (and who conducted it) very carefully. . .once you provide the link!

If you see something underlined and blue, that is a link. At least from me.

And there has been violence and valdalism. The looting is limited to Europe so far as I've heard.

If you see something underlined and blue, that is a link. At least from me.

And there has been violence and valdalism. The looting is limited to Europe so far as I've heard.

Oh. . .nice of you to notice that the looting is limited to Europe!!!

It must be because Europe is such a "totalitarian" regime where freedom of speech is totally restricted, right?

ALL the links are obviously Righ Wing sources. . .very reliable, for YOU! ;)

Werbung:
Oh. . .nice of you to notice that the looting is limited to Europe!!!

It must be because Europe is such a "totalitarian" regime where freedom of speech is totally restricted, right?

ALL the links are obviously Righ Wing sources. . .very reliable, for YOU! ;)

There may be domestic looting, as I said, I've not read about it. I suspect its force pf habit there more than anything else.

Its the first and only poll done and reported by a hometown news agency.

The pollster is independant of the Wall Street Journal.

Mr. Schoen, who served as a pollster for President Bill Clinton, is author of "Hopelessly Divided: The New Crisis in American Politics and What It Means for 2012 and Beyond," forthcoming from Rowman and Littlefield.

But as the results are not completely jibing with the MSM party line, he likely could not get any other takers.

Back