Flea Party

I'm presenting documented facts showing that the war was won.

If you were capable of it you could admit that what actually happened is that we lost the peace. I would agree with that as thatch what factually happened. This happens a lot by the way.

First, which war are you talking about. I presented documented facts showing that the VIETNAM war was lost.

You have your interpretation of facts, I have mine. But if you ask any Vietnam vet veterans. . .they don't feel like winners, in spite of the hard work and the life lost.

If you ask the rest of the world, they do not see the USA as winning the Vietnam war. . .they see the US as having left with their tail between their legs, leaving the South Vietnamese at the mercy of Ho Chi Minh.

And, if Nixon had been proud of his "agreement" with the North Vietnamese. . .he would not have been so mad when the North Vietnamese published that agrement for all the world to see!

Werbung:
First, which war are you talking about. I presented documented facts showing that the VIETNAM war was lost.

You have your interpretation of facts, I have mine. But if you ask any Vietnam vet veterans. . .they don't feel like winners, in spite of the hard work and the life lost.

If you ask the rest of the world, they do not see the USA as winning the Vietnam war. . .they see the US as having left with their tail between their legs, leaving the South Vietnamese at the mercy of Ho Chi Minh.

And, if Nixon had been proud of his "agreement" with the North Vietnamese. . .he would not have been so mad when the North Vietnamese published that agrement for all the world to see!

Well there are feelings and there are facts. You have made it quite clear that you are a feelings kind of person.

My brother, a Vietnam vet, believes that government lost the peace. Not at all happy about it buthe is justifiably proud of is service and the mission he helped to pursue.

Werbung:
Well there are feelings and there are facts. You have made it quite clear that you are a feelings kind of person.

My brother, a Vietnam vet, believes that government lost the peace. Not at all happy about it buthe is justifiably proud of is service and the mission he helped to pursue.

There was NEVER any peace, not until North Vietnam took Saigon.

The US bowed to the will of the North Vietnamese to get out of Vietnam. . . a retreat that was less difficult to handle than being kicked out of Vietnam. . .

NOTHING more.

Back