Eric Cantor says Wall Street protesters are ‘mobs’

Werbung:
Im sorry I forgot right to free speech and to assemble...is only where the goverment says its ok and when and for how long...

This next quote is from another thread....

My point is the same..if you say we have the right to arms, but then you place a limit..then you agree that there is a logical limit..and thus the only issue is where is it...Gen does not agree with a logical limit.
So you believe there are "logical" limits to the right to bear arms but when it comes to rights you actually value, speech and assembly, you don't believe there are any limits whatsoever...

Tell you what, put your theory to the test. Whatever town you live in has a mayor or other top city official. Get a group of your commie buddies together and go to his home. Walk in his front door and take over his living room, hold your own little Progressive protest there for the next month or so. When the cops come, just explain to them that there are no limitations as to where you are allowed to assemble and for how long. Let us know how well that goes.

Well Well ,,,Look at Liberals hypocrisy here
Shes Prasing the Mobs at Wall Street. But Remember how she felt about the Tea Party.

Seems its more like sex, drugs and free chow.

It started as a gathering of furious youngsters, protesting about the supposed lack of opportunities for the average American. But then the freeloaders came along.
As the Occupy Wall Street protest continued in full strength in Manhattan today, the atmosphere in New York's financial district has become increasingly debauched.

Also present and infuriating the hard core of activists are a number of teens looking to turn the gathering into an urban rave.
Among the banners and flags are now discarded packets of condoms, cigarettes and bottles of spirits, while naked youngsters happily get together with just sleeping bags covering their modesty.
A box of free condoms is kept in the main area where protesters are camping. In one shocking picture, a man can be seen defecating on a police car.
‘I got warrants. I’m running from the law,’ a 24-year-old man from Stamford, Connecticut, told the New York Post. ‘I’m not even supposed to be here, but it’s as good a spot as any to hide.’

Conspicuously living among the politically active in the makeshift village in Zuccotti Park are opportunistic junkies and homeless people - making the most of the free food on offer.Protesters said the site smells like a sewer and the free condoms have given visions of what the Woodstock festival was like. But many have come down for the huge amount of food donated.

(Not safe for office)
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/10/article-2047168-0E50EEAB00000578-877_306x464.jpg

Reminds you the 60s right dogtowner?
people.howstuffworkscom.jpg

And why arent these protesters arrested now?Thetre going TOO FAR! Theyre now stalking in Millonares homes in NYC.

The Occupy Wall Street protesters--who have more or less parked themselves at Zuccotti Park in Lower Manhattan since their "occupation" of the world's financial capital began last month--are embarking on what they're billing as a "Billionaires Walking Tour" of Manhattan on Tuesday.

Among the planned tour stops: News Corp. chief Rupert Murdoch's Fifth Avenue apartment

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline...sters-plan-stop-rupert-murdoch-155021382.html

Does NYC have a Stalking law? But ITS A LAW In L.A!! Why you think the LAPD places you under arrest if you stalk Mel Gibson or any Hollywood celeb?

And why arent these protesters arrested now?Thetre going TOO FAR! Theyre now stalking in Millonares homes in NYC.

The Occupy Wall Street protesters--who have more or less parked themselves at Zuccotti Park in Lower Manhattan since their "occupation" of the world's financial capital began last month--are embarking on what they're billing as a "Billionaires Walking Tour" of Manhattan on Tuesday.

Among the planned tour stops: News Corp. chief Rupert Murdoch's Fifth Avenue apartment

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline...sters-plan-stop-rupert-murdoch-155021382.html

Does NYC have a Stalking law? But ITS A LAW In L.A!! Why you think the LAPD places you under arrest if you stalk Mel Gibson or any Hollywood celeb?

I believe there is more than a ONE DAY stop at someone's home to qualify for "stalking!"

I think it is wonderful that some of the people who have benefited from the destruction of the middle class should be "inconvenienced!" They never seem to mind being "singled out" when they have their big parties or their front pages on "who's who."

Part of being a "public figure!"

Werbung:
I think it is wonderful that some of the people who have benefited from the destruction of the middle class should be "inconvenienced!"
And, just for the record, when your radical leftist friends take it to the next level and make good on their threats to torch the homes of the "wealthy" and/or kill the occupants of the home, will you still think it's "wonderful"?

How about when they start rioting in the streets, torching shops, cars, and doing millions in damage to private and public property... Will that too be "wonderful"?

Back