Poll: One-Third of Biden 2020 Voters Say He Should Not Run Again

I didn't say that moron
You love to debunk things I never said lol
Because you are a moron
I certainly hope you have better sense than to get caught up in the reparations foolishness some that has captured the narcissistic imaginations of wannabe millionaires seeking to lay their hands on cash that does not belong to them.

Werbung:
Jim-Bakker[1].jpgI certainly hope you have better sense than to get caught up in the reparations foolishness some that has captured the narcissistic imaginations of wannabe millionaires seeking to lay their hands on cash that does not belong to them.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Most others call 'em BIG OIL.

Darwin discovered nothing. Godless alternatives to the Biblical creation account were around long before Darwin tapped into the various assumptions and speculations to formulate his hairbrained nonsense theory.
That's why he's recognised worldwide as the discoverer of evolution.
Discovered nothing???
You poor simpleton.

Darwin discovered nothing. Godless alternatives to the Biblical creation account were around long before Darwin tapped into the various assumptions and speculations to formulate his hairbrained nonsense theory.
Hahaha
The biblical creation account is based on incest
God loves incest lol

What is your infatuation with incest? Does this have something to do with Joe's habit of showering with his daughter when she was of tender age?

View attachment 6918
infatuation? lol.
i just find it very amusing that you holier than thou morons who insist the bible story of creation is accurate can't admit god must love incest then.

clearly the bible story of creation is not meant to be scientifically accurate, but you morons can't admit that.
because you must love incest too then.

infatuation? lol.
i just find it very amusing that you holier than thou morons who insist the bible story of creation is accurate can't admit god must love incest then.

clearly the bible story of creation is not meant to be scientifically accurate, but you morons can't admit that.
because you must love incest too then.
Dummies refuse to believe God created the universe and instead will fight like hell to convince others that noboddydidit.

Werbung:
Back