Poll: One-Third of Biden 2020 Voters Say He Should Not Run Again

Werbung:
There were two repigs there and you know it. Others were invited but refused to participate for fear of repurcussions from Trump.
Most candidates who were annointed by Trump in the mid terms failed.

The DOJ will do what is right regardless of the cost. To think otherwise is based on hope they haven't got the guts. That's ridiculously immature justification.

You can belch all the falsehoods about the committee until you die but trump bought it upon himself with his dictatorial attitude towards democracy. The GOP are now distancing themselves from the idiot and so should you too if you call yourself a patriot.

History will not serve him kindly. The first POTUS in history to orchestrate an insurrection and don't be so foolish to describe it as anything else. Accept the fact you selected an idiot and he caused massive problems so move on and don't wallow in embarrassment forever.
I wish you a long and peaceful life. And in 100 years, when you succumb to old age and you go to meet your reward, may you burn in hell.

We need Biden to run for the entertainment value.

Desantis will be the next president.

All these people cared about was beating Trump. They don't give a shit about our country. Biden served the purpose. What they did not count on was Kamala being a complete imbecile. She had 4 years to learn and prepare for 2024 and they realized she is a train wreck. Even with 80% of the media and social media and the mega rich behind here she cannot win.
Trump will win because of this.

NO-ONE ELSE even recognizes the problem.

TRUMP'S DIGITAL BILL OF RIGHTS WILL BE RECOGNIZED AS THE FIRST SIGNIFICANT LEGAL CHANGE IN AMERICA SINCE ABORTION WAS RULED LEGAL IN THE 70'S OR THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT WAS MADE LAW IN THE 1960'S.

AND IT'S EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN EITHER OF THOSE LEGAL PRECEDENTS BECAUSE THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYONE WHO USES THE INTERNET, 24/7/365 FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

BREAKING: Trump announces Digital Bill of Rights, his plans to protect freedom of speech | LiveFEED® (8:02)​

TRUMP'S DIGITAL BILL OF RIGHTS WILL BE RECOGNIZED AS THE FIRST SIGNIFICANT LEGAL CHANGE IN AMERICA SINCE ABORTION WAS RULED LEGAL IN THE 70'S OR THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT WAS MADE LAW IN THE 1960'S.

AND IT'S EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN EITHER OF THOSE LEGAL PRECEDENTS BECAUSE THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYONE WHO USES THE INTERNET, 24/7/365 FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

BREAKING: Trump announces Digital Bill of Rights, his plans to protect freedom of speech | LiveFEED® (8:02)​

It sounds good in theory but he is empowering government which is always a concern. He is also calling for expanding the war on drugs which is not popular with libertarians and independents.

Desantis can sign that executive order when he first takes office.

I wish you a long and peaceful life. And in 100 years, when you succumb to old age and you go to meet your reward, may you burn in hell.
Don't issue your silly religious threats to me.

I explained it perfectly and you don't like it it. Stick with you stupid Bible and some ratbag suggestion Trump will save the world. Grow up you godbothering fool.

You're placing a lot of emphasis on this bullshit bill of rights thing, proposed by a failed POTUS who will never have a govt position again.
You're a slow learner son.

i've got freedom of speech.

i don't have "freedom to compel private companies to pander to my ego" like trump wants. lol

i've got freedom of speech.

i don't have "freedom to compel private companies to pander to my ego" like trump wants. lol
AMERICANS say the media is the greatest threat to Democracy.

And here you are pretending it isn't and defending their ability to carry on, business as usual.

You are part of the problem!

While Trump, on the other hand, recognizes the peril the uncontrolled Leftist-Democrat media places on our country and form of government and proposes a fix.

While you would keep us blind to the problem. Like Mohammed Atta told the passengers on Flt. 93 to stay calm and everything would be okay on 9/11.

Nearly 60% of voters view media as threat to democracy: Poll | Early Morning (2:46)​

You're placing a lot of emphasis on this bullshit bill of rights thing, proposed by a failed POTUS who will never have a govt position again.
You're a slow learner son.
Sometimes things don't make sense until you're one second from the solution.

I know you will figure it out eventually.

Werbung:
Back