Poll shows most feel biden lied to get elected and life is now worse .

"Most people feel"
Thats a solid base to start from bearing in mind it was voters who put him there. 81 million in fact.
Biden benefitted from massive late-night dumps of unverifiable mail-in ballots and untraceable democrat-controlled voting machine flips of votes.

Werbung:
Biden benefitted from massive late-night dumps of unverifiable mail-in ballots and untraceable democrat-controlled voting machine flips of votes.
Yeah sure he did and all those republican vote counters never said a word. Let it happen.

Dont insult me again moron.

Yeah sure he did and all those republican vote counters never said a word. Let it happen.

Dont insult me again moron.
I watched thousands of votes being flipped from Trump to Biden on national TV on election night. Those votes were flipped by programmable democrat voting machines, not by hand.

During CNN’s live Election Night coverage, nearly 20,000 votes in Pennsylvania were witnessed to inexplicably flip from President Trump to Joe Biden.

The clip from last Tuesday, highlighted by keen observers over at TheDonald.win, features CNN’s John King discussing election charts just as 19,958 votes are mysteriously subtracted from the president’s Pennsylvania vote tally – and 19,958 votes are added to Biden’s.

The sudden change is noticeable in the chyron featured in the video below at the 1 second and 41 second timestamps.

Werbung:
I watched thousands of votes being flipped from Trump to Biden on national TV on election night. Those votes were flipped by programmable democrat voting machines, not by hand.

During CNN’s live Election Night coverage, nearly 20,000 votes in Pennsylvania were witnessed to inexplicably flip from President Trump to Joe Biden.

The clip from last Tuesday, highlighted by keen observers over at TheDonald.win, features CNN’s John King discussing election charts just as 19,958 votes are mysteriously subtracted from the president’s Pennsylvania vote tally – and 19,958 votes are added to Biden’s.

The sudden change is noticeable in the chyron featured in the video below at the 1 second and 41 second timestamps.
But you wouldn't believe CNN would you?

Sorry comrade, it didn't happen and no one was held responsible.

Back