New evidence shows a likelihood that more than 14 million fraudulent mail-in votes were cast in 2020

Poll by not credible group lol

Polls of course are not proof of anything
how are they not creditable from what I have heard they are . O yes MORONs do not like hearing reports from right leaning . So why don't you tell us how its not considered some proof that it happened when people are admitting to it ? Why would they admit to it MORON .

Werbung:
i can prove you lost every single court case alleging fraud. which is the important thing actually.
You talk a lot about court cases yet not a single judge ruled that evidence showed the Democrats did not commit massive voter fraud in 2020.

You talk a lot about court cases yet not a single judge ruled that evidence showed the Democrats did not commit massive voter fraud in 2020.
right because that'snot what courts do.
I talk about what courts actually do, because I am not a legal moron.
you are a legal moron.

how are they not creditable from what I have heard they are . O yes MORONs do not like hearing reports from right leaning . So why don't you tell us how its not considered some proof that it happened when people are admitting to it ? Why would they admit to it MORON .

heartland instittute is a biased right wing group. not credible.

and a poll asking if you did something doesn't prove they actually did something illegal, moron.

polls are good at identifying feelings and beliefs, not facts. duh

and a poll asking if you did something doesn't prove they actually did something illegal, moron.

You are wrong. It is the leftist propaganda news outlet that is not credible.

Why is it not credible because you say so lol MORON

Why is it not credible because you say so lol MORON

Overall, we rate the Heartland Institute Right Biased and Questionable based on promoting anti-science propaganda, lack of transparency with funding, and more than five failed fact checks by IFCN fact-checkers.this

Nope because of this moron

Nobody has to do that. You're really not getting this.

And none of this is evidence. It would get laughed out of court.
Democrats only think they just in telling Americans the common people have no right to question leftist produced and approved election results..

Court of Appeals Affirms Dismissal of 2020 Antrim Co. Elections Case - 9 & 10 News (9and10news.com)

Court of Appeals Affirms Dismissal of 2020 Antrim Co. Elections Case

The Michigan Court of Appeals on Thursday affirmed the Antrim County Circuit Court’s dismissal in the case of William Bailey v Antrim County, which challenged the 2020 presidential elections results.

In an opinion, Court of Appeals Judges Thomas C. Cameron, Mark J. Cavanagh and Michael F. Gadola, rejected Bailey’s argument that the Michigan Constitution, as amended in 2018, grants private citizens an individual right to request an audit of election results.

“This decision joins a growing number of court rulings that continue to uphold the legitimacy and accuracy of our elections,” Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said. “As we have remained from the very beginning, my office is committed to preserving the integrity of our democratic system. The panel’s ruling is additional reinforcement in this important fight.”

“This dismissal once again affirms not only the integrity and accuracy of the 2020 election results, but that those claiming otherwise will not be able to use our legal system as a vehicle for furthering their misinformation and conspiracy theories,” added Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson. “The court’s ruling is a heartening reminder that despite ongoing efforts to dismantle our democracy and make it easier to overturn future elections, the data, the facts, and the truth are on our side.”

Overall, we rate the Heartland Institute Right Biased and Questionable based on promoting anti-science propaganda, lack of transparency with funding, and more than five failed fact checks by IFCN fact-checkers.this

Nope because of this moron
That's rich. A wildly leftist biased claim that anti-Marxist conservative media outlets are biased.

That's rich. A wildly leftist biased claim that anti-Marxist conservative media outlets are biased.
wildly leftist? lol.
nope they document their findings.

god you are stupid. lol

Werbung:
Back