New evidence shows a likelihood that more than 14 million fraudulent mail-in votes were cast in 2020

Werbung:
It's all about disproof now. You make a claim and know it's bullshyt then ask to have it disproven.
I am not claiming I originated the evidence of fraud. Dozens of reputable Americans have presented hundreds of credible reports of 2020 voter that Democrats cannot disprove because they are guilty.

the "evidence" doesn't prove anything. lol
it stands as is, not proof of anything.
Of course leftists continue to dishonestly claim the evidence of 2020 voter fraud is invalid. That is to be expected from crooks denying they committed the crime.

i don't have to prove that, moron.
you have to prove the election was stolen.
oh wait you can't lol
Tens of millions of Americans know Democrats stole the 2020 election by fraud because of the evidence and the fact that Democrats lie about the fraud and evidence while being unable to adequately refute the evidence.

the "evidence" failed to convince a single judge. lol.

did you disprove the massive evidence you are a murderer, murderer?
Judges did not disprove evidence; they simply refused to take up cases of voting fraud for multiple reasons. Leftist propagandists keep mentioning judges in hope that the ignorant and gullible might be persuaded to erroneously believe that since judges refused to take voting fraud cases that supposedly proves judges proved voting fraud evidence is false, which is far from the truth.

If crooks cannot adequately explain away the evidence against them they are most likely guilty. Everyone knows that.
nope, "everyone" doesn't know that. not how life works, moron.

you didn't explain away the evidence you are a murderer, so most like you are one? lol

Of course leftists continue to dishonestly claim the evidence of 2020 voter fraud is invalid. That is to be expected from crooks denying they committed the crime.

let me know when you morons have credible proof of this massive democratic fraud and stolen election.

this article ain't it. lol

Tens of millions of Americans know Democrats stole the 2020 election by fraud because of the evidence and the fact that Democrats lie about the fraud and evidence while being unable to adequately refute the evidence.

well tens of millions of morons may think that.
of course people thought the earth was flat too, are you afraid to sail the oceans too? lol

well tens of millions of morons may think that.
of course people thought the earth was flat too, are you afraid to sail the oceans too? lol
Speaking of foolish science speculations, have you come up with a believable scientific explanation for the origin of life on earth yet?

Speaking of foolish science speculations, have you come up with a believable scientific explanation for the origin of life on earth yet?

no, why would I care about that? totally off topic, which is when I know you've gotten totally desperate because you look like a moron here. lol

I am not claiming I originated the evidence of fraud. Dozens of reputable Americans have presented hundreds of credible reports of 2020 voter that Democrats cannot disprove because they are guilty.
You made the claim there is fraud you prove it.
Democrats don't have to do anything. I don't understand why you don't understand.

You made the claim there is fraud you prove it.
Democrats don't have to do anything. I don't understand why you don't understand.
Lefties cannot prove the voting fraud evidence is false like they claim, so why should I have to prove anything to you?

Werbung:
Lefties cannot prove the voting fraud evidence is false like they claim, so why should I have to prove anything to you?

because that's how the legal system and logic works.
those who make claims need to prove them. duh.

otherwise they look like pathetic whiners :)

Back