Trump Demands Action After 20 Percent of Mail-in Voters Admit to Fraud in 2020 Election Survey

Werbung:
There are no facts in it or Trump wouldn't be going to jail.
If Trump is illegally, immorally and/or politically persecuted and you deny the corrupted system's culpability, what will you say when the prosecutions are reversed?

You will cry political misdeeds.

So, the corruption will not exist in your future arguments until Trump is found not guilty?

You are full of sht.

If Trump is illegally, immorally and/or politically persecuted and you deny the corrupted system's culpability, what will you say when the prosecutions are reversed?

So, the corruption will not exist in your future arguments until Trump is found not guilty?

You are full of sht.
right winger claims the system is corrupted because a right winger is charged with a crime? lol.

Trump is anti American by claiming the election stolen with no proof
What about the actions of hunter selling the Big Joe Brand and selling out our nation.And big Joe or the big guy as hunter called him not knowing about his business when white house records show a much different story. Yes they didn't discuss it when they flew to china together and boy wonder left making millions and a diamond . I mean did big Joe think he was going there for the Peking duck and a massage with underage Chinese hookers the moron recorded.
Little Joe's offspring didn't mention why he was going to china or that he made millions on the a deal there . What did they talk about how to treat toe nail fungus for what
polls don't prove anything are facts other than what the beliefs of the people being polled are.
Yes they prove a lot .like Joe's approval rating 33 percent lol

What about the actions of hunter selling the Big Joe Brand and selling out our nation.And big Joe or the big guy as hunter called him not knowing about his business when white house records show a much different story. Yes they didn't discuss it when they flew to china together and boy wonder left making millions and a diamond . I mean did big Joe think he was going there for the Peking duck and a massage with underage Chinese hookers the moron recorded.
Little Joe's offspring didn't mention why he was going to china or that he made millions on the a deal there . What did they talk about how to treat toe nail fungus for what

Yes they prove a lot .like Joe's approval rating 33 percent lol

what about hunter? he doesn't set policy, he doesn't make decisions that affect the country, etc. really you need some serious mental help for your obsession with him.

what about hunter? he doesn't set policy, he doesn't make decisions that affect the country, etc. really you need some serious mental help for your obsession with him.
According to Democrats, Hunter must be a money-making, tax-avoiding genius to have raked in so many tens of millions of dollars without keeping records.

I will apologise.
No. I'll accept the judgement.
No. Just like you belch about Biden destroying the country when you know it's no true. If it's ok for thee it's ok for me.
You are full of sht.
No. I just happen to have more facts than you. Like typical Maga cultists, just grab the headline and blast away because dickhead Donny said so.

I didn't say Democrats said that. I suggested that is a logical conclusion to be drawn from what Democrats do say or admit.

you: "According to Democrats, Hunter must be a money-making, tax-avoiding genius to have raked in so many tens of millions of dollars without keeping records."

so if they didn't SAY that, you mean..you read their minds? or what? lol.

nah, you lied..again.

Werbung:
Back