Porter Stansberry says the End is nigh.

Gabriel_Bell

Porter Stansberry, aka Frank Porterstansberry is at it again. There will be a YUGE CRISIS in 2024.

I have heard of this clown for years now. He loves to predict disaster. His latest schtick is that Biden won't actually run for president after all.

I have found it wise to avoid Porter Stansberry's predictions.

Werbung:
Porter Stansberry, aka Frank Porterstansberry is at it again. There will be a YUGE CRISIS in 2024.

I have heard of this clown for years now. He loves to predict disaster. His latest schtick is that Biden won't actually run for president after all.

USA is full of nutters from all genres. It's a genetic thing.

Porter really likes me. He says that he will sell me all his earthshattering investment information, normally $499 for only $69.95.

I could be a millionaire by next Tuesday.

There are no doubt hundreds of equally evil Democrat politicians 'hoping like hell' that Biden will step aside and give them a shot at the 'throne.' Perhaps Hillary wants to take another shot herself.

1714950070715.png

I look forward to the day in which Jesus will lock Satan in the bottomless pit.
If God is omniscient, he knows everything. That would include the future.
So before God made Satan, he knew IN ADVANCE that Satan would be a problem.
So why bother to create Satan/ Lucifer/ and of course all the associated demons in the first place?

If Satan exists, it is because God created him.
If you are waiting for Jesus to return, the odds are that you will die long before this happens.

If God is omniscient, he knows everything. That would include the future.
So before God made Satan, he knew IN ADVANCE that Satan would be a problem.
So why bother to create Satan/ Lucifer/ and of course all the associated demons in the first place?

If Satan exists, it is because God created him.
If you are waiting for Jesus to return, the odds are that you will die long before this happens.
Just because sinners do not understand God does not make sinners wiser than God.

Werbung:
Back