Pray About Possible Cheating

Rjohnson

If you believe that the democrats cheated to elect Joe Biden, you should pray. If his victory was unfair, God is the only one who can help us now. If you have any doubts about Biden winning, please pray.

I'm not sure if the democrats did cheat but if they did, it was pretty underhanded. I'm not a sore loser. I just want justice. If the democrats did cheat to elect Biden, they should not prevail. I've heard some things that sound like cheating possibly happened.

I hope for the democrats and Joe Biden's sakes that there was no cheating. If they did cheat, it's sad to see such an injustice occur in the USA. I hope that there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square. But if he didn't win it fair and square, it's a travesty.

Just in case cheating was involved, I've been praying. If you believe there was no cheating, that's fine. But if you do believe that there is a possibility of cheating, please pray.

Werbung:
Hm, George W. Bush said “The American people can have confidence that this election was fundamentally fair”. And “Its integrity will be upheld, and its outcome is clear.”

A pastor from Foxnews wrote the following about the current election:
"The fact that God has established authorities means that by obeying the government, we obey God."
and
"The Apostle Paul told us: “Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God” (Romans 13:1)."
Source: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-elected-christians-response-robert-jeffress

If you believe that the democrats cheated to elect Joe Biden, you should pray. If his victory was unfair, God is the only one who can help us now. If you have any doubts about Biden winning, please pray.

I'm not sure if the democrats did cheat but if they did, it was pretty underhanded. I'm not a sore loser. I just want justice. If the democrats did cheat to elect Biden, they should not prevail. I've heard some things that sound like cheating possibly happened.

I hope for the democrats and Joe Biden's sakes that there was no cheating. If they did cheat, it's sad to see such an injustice occur in the USA. I hope that there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square. But if he didn't win it fair and square, it's a travesty.

Just in case cheating was involved, I've been praying. If you believe there was no cheating, that's fine. But if you do believe that there is a possibility of cheating, please pray.

This post made me feel so good and humbled me some. I know there is always cheating in any election but I’ve never seen any so open or massive as in this election. And it’s made me angry. I like your way of dealing with it much better than mine and I agree this one is in Gods court not ours. Let’s pray for justice but more importantly for His will not o be done. I just hope His will is to expose and jail all the corrupt people in Washington Democrat and republican alike. This coming week will show us allot I am hoping. Fasting and praying is what our forefathers did. I am much better at fasting than I am
Praying. But starting tomorrow I’ll do both through Wednesday and hope for a miraculous outcome

thank you for such an uplifting post.

So you also distrust all the judges that dismissed the many lawsuits (many of them Republicans) and also the supreme court?
The dismissal are almost all on standing. I don’t think In any of the cases they have ever actually looked at the evidence. They dismiss for reasons like you filed too late or too early or you are not personally impacted. I don’t trust republicans much more than I trust Democrats. They seem to be the same. They argue in public then fist bump after they pass some bill that screws “we the people”. So I am not fully able to trust the courts. But so far I have not given up hope that things will be fixed once they actually look at the evidence

One example:
"The lawsuit filed on behalf of Trump’s proposed electors in Arizona was dismissed Wednesday by a lower court for failing to provide any evidence to back up its election fraud claims and lacking legal standing to bring the case."

https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...nix-lawsuits-b423468ac2233344275452679a59f165
Have you watched any of the hearings ? They are a few hours long each but full of witness testimony the PA one was first. Georgia was the latest. Az and Wisconsin/Michigan were in between. In each of these hearings thr evidence shown swayed the legislatives who heard it and they agreed to look further. It was only hearings not official courts but we heard all info that swayed them into agreeing to look further If you have not seen these hearings you should, they are very interesting. I believe tomorrow will be telling. We shall see

I have no doubt the democrats stole the election through massive voter fraud, but I don't seek to have Biden removed or jailed or impeached. Obama won through voter fraud also and I never saw any legitimacy in open rebellion against his illegitimate authority. I have been studying voter fraud for years and have files full of irrefutable evidences of democrat voter fraud dating back decades.

I do pray for our leaders, both the legitimate and the illegitimate. I pray for America that citizens will turn back to God in humility, repenting of sins, and praying for God's deliverance and protection from evil men and evil deeds.

There is now little doubt that democrats committed massive voter fraud in 2020, giving them an illegitimate majority in Congress and in the WH.

One example:
"The lawsuit filed on behalf of Trump’s proposed electors in Arizona was dismissed Wednesday by a lower court for failing to provide any evidence to back up its election fraud claims and lacking legal standing to bring the case."

https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...nix-lawsuits-b423468ac2233344275452679a59f165
Democrats block efforts to investigate voter fraud and then claim they must not have committed voter fraud since no investigation has yet turned up significant evidence of the fraud. Of course there is massive evidence of decades of democrat voter fraud and democrats lie when they claim there isn't.

Democrats block efforts to investigate voter fraud and then claim they must not have committed voter fraud since no investigation has yet turned up significant evidence of the fraud. Of course there is massive evidence of decades of democrat voter fraud and democrats lie when they claim there isn't.
I don’t think it will be long before sunlight shines on the whole thing and we see the truth and things are fixed. That is why the left and rino’s are in such a melt down. They know it too

And what makes you think praying will change anything?
You obviously do think the democrats cheated but like all the repigs, offer no proof.

I base that on the fact it has never been identified as doing anything but give the godbotherers a warm inner glow.

Pray the wicked do not destroy America by forcing acceptance of God-dishonoring policies such as abortion, homosexuality, atheism, hedonism, secularism, and the like.

Pray the wicked do not destroy America by forcing acceptance of God-dishonoring policies such as abortion, homosexuality, atheism, hedonism, secularism, and the like.
Hows those prayers working out for you?

When you pray, who do you pray to, thin air? How do you know your silly god receives them? If he did, how do you know the decisions the democrats make were done by god?
You prayed to get Trump re elected What happened to your god then. He let the godbotherers down big time.

The point is, you can pray until the sun rises in the west and it has no effect whatsoever. You might get a warm inner glow but there's is no god to assist you or any other jesus junkie. If you prayers were getting answered Trump would be potus so there's your proof you are wasting your time

Werbung:
Hows those prayers working out for you?

When you pray, who do you pray to, thin air? How do you know your silly god receives them? If he did, how do you know the decisions the democrats make were done by god?
You prayed to get Trump re elected What happened to your god then. He let the godbotherers down big time.

The point is, you can pray until the sun rises in the west and it has no effect whatsoever. You might get a warm inner glow but there's is no god to assist you or any other jesus junkie. If you prayers were getting answered Trump would be potus so there's your proof you are wasting your time
We may not know how God will answer our prayers but we still pray anyway because that is what we are supposed to do.

1 Timothy 2:1-3

King James Version

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;​

Back