Pro Terrorist tear down kidnapped signs

Werbung:
of course you can bet anything you want.
its interesting how obsessed you are with muslims and democrats...and gays and trannies and blah blah blah

btw why do you think, if they were muslims, they would be democrats? muslims tend to be conservative, no doubt many of them voted for trump for example. same with hispanics by the way, another group you seem to obsess about.

its interesting how obsessed you are with muslims and democrats...and gays and trannies and blah blah blah

btw why do you think, if they were muslims, they would be democrats? muslims tend to be conservative, no doubt many of them voted for trump for example. same with hispanics by the way, another group you seem to obsess about.
O please stop with the twisting of facts and lame ass excuses . All the Muslims in congress are democrats lug nut and they almost al of them voted for Biden in . No Your full of shit again I have never mentioned legal American Hispanics voting its the illegals coming across the border and many are non Hispanic such as terrorist.
problem is you do not like the truth.

O please stop with the twisting of facts and lame ass excuses . All the Muslims in congress are democrats lug nut and they almost al of them voted for Biden in . No Your full of shit again I have never mentioned legal American Hispanics voting its the illegals coming across the border and many are non Hispanic such as terrorist.
problem is you do not like the truth.

all the muslims in congress? you mean...all 3 of them? lol.

from THREE people you decide that MILLIONS of musliims in the US are all democrats?

you say the dumbest things. lol

and I didn't say you had mentioned hispanics, i just figured i'd help educate you.

all the muslims in congress? you mean...all 3 of them? lol.

from THREE people you decide that MILLIONS of musliims in the US are all democrats?

you say the dumbest things. lol

and I didn't say you had mentioned hispanics, i just figured i'd help educate you.
No 4 of them you tried to say the Muslims support but where are they most are democrats and you know it lug nut. Your the one who needs educated your out of touch with reality. Plus you hate the truthScreenshot_20231101-162859.png

No 4 of them you tried to say the Muslims support but where are they most are democrats and you know it lug nut. Your the one who needs educated your out of touch with reality. Plus you hate the truthView attachment 8546
even if "most" of them are democrats, how does that show that the handful of people taking down posters are? duh.

and you have yet to show that "most" of them are to stop with. duh.

you post the dumbest things. lol

even if "most" of them are democrats, how does that show that the handful of people taking down posters are? duh.

and you have yet to show that "most" of them are to stop with. duh.

you post the dumbest things. lol
And your trying to twist and deny the truth lug nut and you use a lot of weasel words. You know full well that many democrats are anti Israel and pro terrorist especially Muslim democrats .
By the way My I stand with Israel shirt came in from amazon , have you ordered your I stand with Hamas or I stand with Iran shirt yet >

And your trying to twist and deny the truth lug nut and you use a lot of weasel words. You know full well that many democrats are anti Israel and pro terrorist especially Muslim democrats .
By the way My I stand with Israel shirt came in from amazon , have you ordered your I stand with Hamas or I stand with Iran shirt yet >
twist words ? i'm asking you to support your belief these were muslim democrats.

"you know i'm right" doesn't really work. lol

twist words ? i'm asking you to support your belief these were muslim democrats.

"you know i'm right" doesn't really work. lol
Yea it works because your lying you know full well who is doing most of this . Your so out of touch with reality it's amazing lug nut

Yea it works because your lying you know full well who is doing most of this . Your so out of touch with reality it's amazing lug nut
i truly don't know the party the people who did this voted for or their religion.
see, i don't lie to make myself feel better about my bigotry, unlike you.

It is extremely rare to find Muslims in America supporting Republicans, Jews, or Christians.

Werbung:
Not according to lug nut lol. He knows the truth but is in denial or lying .

neither you nor your boyfriend have posted anything with substance. lol. all just bs handwaving.

and where did I say I knew the truth? why are you lying? I merely asked you to support your claims.
and you failed spectacularly, as you always do :)

Back