Proof that Republicans are just plain stupid..

Boy you got that right!

(psst....We also own Congress & the WH)
Wrong again!.

Big Unions own the congress and the white house. Not the dems. You silly bug.
If they were to come out agains the health care, it would not have passed.

That's how Obama rolls. Andy Stern is his best buddy.

Werbung:
I think his racist avatar answers that question. That's what's left of the once proud GOP. (Eisenhower & Goldwater are rolling in their graves.)

Heck, Eisenhower, Goldwater, and probably Nixon (after all he did start the EPA) would be considered RINOs by today's hate filled racist Republican party..

You never argued the point Popeye, just went on attack again.! So predictable. Put your script down and think about it logically.

32million more people with unlimited caps and it is not costing anyone anything. Explain exactly how that works again. You wanna recite the phony - double counting - CBO numbers. Or the so-called savings they may find from fraud and abuse.
Maybe the social security taxes, which cannot be counted on because less people will be employed later than now.

Can't happen. It's just smoke and mirrors.

You're just not bright enough to figure it out. Of course, you are one of the one's that was duped by Obama and his promises.. so it makes perfect sense.

Yeah, sure.. "phony - double counting - CBO numbers"..if those numbers had shown to your advantage you and the rest of the wingnuts would be touting them no end. Now, though, you doubt their authenticity.....how transparent.

You guys lost....AGAIN. Get it through your head and stop making ridiculous excuses.

Btw chestnut, you have yet to answer my previous question.

Are you uneducated, a fundie, or both?

Werbung:
Yeah, sure.. "phony - double counting - CBO numbers"..if those numbers had shown to your advantage you and the rest of the wingnuts would be touting them no end. Now, though, you doubt their authenticity.....how transparent.

You guys lost....AGAIN. Get it through your head and stop making ridiculous excuses.

Btw chestnut, you have yet to answer my previous question.

Are you uneducated, a fundie, or both?
I didn't answer because it does not deem a response.

Go and check on theose CBO numbers and you will know that this whole thing is going to blow up.

There's no way to make the numbers work the way stated. None whatsoever.

Massachussetts is going thru the pain right now.

Highest insurance premiums in the nation. 45 - 1hr wait times to see their doctors. And billions in deficiti because of their "free - mandated health care"

Isn't this bill based on that plan? A plan that was already failing. What genius thought that one thru?

Back