Protesting want to kill Zionist .

Sharing more more than 90% similarity in some aspects between human and chimp DNA or sharing more than 85% similarity in some respects between Human and mice DNA does not force scientific assumptions of blood relatedness between the different kinds of living creatures.
Humans, or homo sapiens are the most common and widespread species of primate, and the last surviving species of the genus Homo. They are great apes characterized by their hairlessness, bipedalism, and high intelligence.

Werbung:
Humans, or homo sapiens are the most common and widespread species of primate, and the last surviving species of the genus Homo. They are great apes characterized by their hairlessness, bipedalism, and high intelligence.
Yes, that is what evolutionist devotees irrationally assume.

You cannot prove you are right so you do the next best thing - call me a moron.
nope, i call you a moron for claiming evolution is false and then claiming that its ok to say that as long as no one can prove to you you are wrong. lol.

that's the moron approach to life....claim something is false and then claim people have to prove you are wrong. life doesn't work that way, moron.

nope, i call you a moron for claiming evolution is false and then claiming that its ok to say that as long as no one can prove to you you are wrong. lol.

that's the moron approach to life....claim something is false and then claim people have to prove you are wrong. life doesn't work that way, moron.
Evolution is false. What kind of rube really believes humans are related by DNA to swamp grass?

Werbung:
How would I go about doing that?

Can you prove that Adam, Eve and the talking snake ever existed?

The Biblical story does not come close to being even a hypothesis from a scientific standard.
no more then you can prove they did not . And that's my point of it all. You and your band of haters of Christians can not prove there was is not a god. You do not know how life started. .
Why do you attack people that do believe when you can not prove how life started.
I am on the ropes about this issue as I disagree with both sides , however I see no need to belittle other because they believe .

Back