Proving God in US Supreme Court

SusanConstant

I'm being filed again in US Supreme Court. As the court violated Marbury in my case constitutional authority was thrown to local district family court which upheld my certification as an absolute class of one. I went from plaintiff or petitioner upon constitutional authority and original jurisdiction to defendant and nothing in the case changed save for new federal injuries. Legally the court's refusal to accord me oral argument but hearing by reading only then made all Americans subject to proof of death. Proof of death is a court asking innocent people to die to then prove the injury is reality. Basically the court denied reality by denying me oral argument as if Bush V Gore harmed no one and as if discrimination of women and the ethical is not reality. That violates art. 4 sec. 4 and is the exact charge I made. No court 'accidentally' commits an act of the EXACT charge you named. In fact, every single one of my charges was then committed by US Supreme Court including the nasty lawyer trick of fudging words to make it seem as if. My first suit?

I named all of you, placed you all under "third parties" and said if I had to I'd invoke prior federal precedent known as Lexington and Concord , The Revolution and The Civil Rights Movement as well as a Supreme Court ruling stating that if the law does not exist or is not being lived out as real then the citizen who breaks it cannot be convicted but instead the law and/or the refusal of the citizens to live it out (obey it) must then be addressed and so, would start shooting if neccessary. Thus you were all told to die and come back with your dead body as proof that the denial of justice which is Bush V Gore, Carhart, Schiavo and In Re Susan among others harmed you.

All offices of government have been unchecked. All that was left was denying me oral argument and so violating Marbury.

Opposing counsel entered the exact suit I filed in Supreme Court to family court. This then opened the door for me to file again in US Supreme Court. I did so and then had it returned for a missing staple. Good thing too - opposing counsel? When they found out that I actually placed John Roberts on my witness list for family court they panicked then played a game with local cops who then called out a US Marshal, lol! The Marshal thought opposing counsel represented the federal court and did not know he was the third parties lawyer. He was stunned to see the box and the letter from US Supreme Court. I was on the floor putting the missing staple within my suit. He tried to do his duty but he violated my civil rights as he kept asking me what it would take to get me to give up my rights. I told him he could not ask a member of the injured class that nor ask any citizen that especially one who is pro se, authority and o.j. as it constitues a crime but he asked over again. So I then amended my suit to include this injury as if John Roberts exactly was not Chief then this never would have happened. It also would not have happened if the Supreme Court was willing to do its duty by women.

At one point the Marshal laughed. He asked my WHY I named Roberts. I said, "Who is Chief Justice? It is not Fred Smith. It's John Roberts. You check and balance the office not the person as our law is no conditions only terms. If you volunteered to act as Chief after Bush V Gore I'd be naming you. As it is I named him as a citizen, as a Chief and as the whole court."

Anyway, it will be filed or os I was told. Supreme Court led me to believe it will be filed under the name you know me by. If Supreme Court wishes to keep violating the law Roberts might be appearing as my witness in family court as secrecy applies there too. I do not think any other citizen ever had the idea to do this or couldn't as nobody else is pro se, authority and o.j. . It's like I told the US Marshal: How else do you serve a Chief with notice to appear except in a direct lawsuit? I asked Roberts within the suit:

What in the world do you actually believe as I cannot tell from your actions and your decisions as you keep changing the conditions when there aren't supposed to be any and you keep refusing to hear cases that will prove what you state are your true beliefs. You may not pick and choose a true belief as that then is picking and choosing faith aka law as a true belief is actual reality. The law is; it is not matter of your personal, unsupported belief which may or may not be actual reality. This is why ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law and this is why faith is not to be blind. This court has heard atheists; why not hear a case proving the Creator and making actual legal power a reality for women? There is only one actual reason to avoid hearing such a case: to preserve, protect and defend three men named Bush, Cheny and Roberts. As all three have now violated the separation of powers and/or made or amended law in a manner not legal then that is an excuse and not a reason. Once unchecked the offices remain unchecked unless a citizen rises and acts to re-check them. Like it or not first one to the bar checks the offices and that person is me as no other citizen knew Bush V Gore for what it is: bad math and not our law as it then served to overthrow our government once innocent citizens were forced to die in defense of the institution of government instead of the constitution of government. I have sons not daughters so the overthtrow is now complete. Innocent males have now been "ordered" to die w/o reason or just cause as you named no reason as you could not. If you can use silence to lie then you can pick up a pen and write the truth: "We are not willing to accord Citizen X any protection of the law thus not accord any woman or any American justice."

If I'm filed you'll know it and if I'm heard again you'll know it. If I get the place I claimed upon the docket to give oral argument the newspapers will let you know (pro se authority cases do not ask; they demand or order). I not once considered I'd have to tell the federal court what I did...In Re Susan should have been enough. I forgot one fact: Enlightenment?

It not only happened to me in the world's only, actual universal vehicle as taxi is the only universal word on Earth but upon a road named Penman.

Werbung:
Werbung:
I have been filed, only the US Supreme Court has once again violated my civil rights and violated their own precedent as they have stripped me of the ability to defend myself from future harm and have in fact acted to ensure it. So, if they once again write an exact lie or reason my case in a manner in which all of you are made subject to proof of death (as you already were) I can always file again and remind them:

When you find yourselves violating your own precedent, let alone the law, when you cannot abide by the decisions you wrote and expected us to abide by, that is your first clue that you have become a dead institution and a coup has indeed occurred.

LOL! The Navy told me that if I ever argued in person they would back a coup by Congress. I burst out laughing as they missed their opportunity as the coup came and went. In order to enact a military backed coup you first have to be intelligent enough to recognize one when it happens. You have to seize the opportunity before anyone else catches on.

You guys all unchecked the Excutive by not voting and by allowing the US Supreme Court to install a President which is making law when the court does not have the power to make law. The Chief Justice unchecked himself by awarding the election to Bush in violation of the law, of all prior fedral precendent and in violation of math. 9 as 5-4 as 1 will NEVER add up and this is why we do not use per curiam in this court: The numbers do not work. Then the President uncheked himself by appointing a new Chief Justice in a manner not arbitrayr and for political reasons - to promote his personal unjust policy. The only legal way to appoint a new Chief that was not unchecking himself as President was to appoint the oldest as we do not control that; it is a check and balance we can't defeat - yet - and it avoids a conflict of interest. Our interest is supposed to be upholding the law not subverting it. So then, due to all of this plus things like term limits upon the President which were never intended and which removed a check and balance from the people as your vote for President checks Congress thus term limits give the Congress overly broad power, and because the electors to the college refuse to do their duty and so their vote is decided beforehand and is not based upon anything other than party lines, EVERY single office then went unchecked from local municpal to President and Commander and Chief. Not one office remains checked which is how and why you ended up footing the bill. LITERALLY. I do not pay taxes since Bush V Gore as it constitutes taxation w/o representation and I refuse to use credit cards or take out loans so I will not be footing that trillion dollar bill. But, as you did it to yourselves I do not feel sorry for you. Your dollar? I told you guys months ago: It has zero value as none of you know what an American dollar actually is or what actually supports it. Was I correct? Anyway:

It is not possible for either McCain or Obama to recheck the offices as both are mmebers of Congress, the most corrupted and criminal Congress ever in US history, and both have announced they cannot or will not reason and apply the law on behalf of women thus they will not be preserving, protecting and defending the Constitution so all you are doing is making the situation worse; in effect you are racing your own selves to your early graves. The one and only way to recheck the offices is for a citizen to will him or herself to power thus checking and balancing the entire governement with the truth.

The power to make law, enforce law and interpret law landed in the US Supreme Court thus this institution is now acting as if it is God. Are you ready?

I purposely named all 300 million of you fully knowing the court would seek to silence me thus subjecting me to the nearly impossible proof of death standard. However, as the court had to violate Marbury to do this due to my very first federal question, the court then subjected all Americans to proof of death: you must die to prove Bush v Gore injured you and then you must return from the dead to give living testimony to support your claim thus establishing chain of causation, that your death was directly caused by the US Supreme Court. You must not have contributed to your death. Of course if you were resurrected then how do you then get around the fact that if not for being sentenced to death w/o a trial by jury and when innocent you never would have known everlasting life? There is a way if like Eve your minor children are males. So, your dead body or your child's dead body is not 'enough' proof on its own. The court never once stopped to realize that THEY WERE INCLUDED IN ALL 300 MILLION PLUS CITIZENS NAMED THUS THEY SIGNED THEIR OWN DEATH WARRANTS AS NOT ONE OF THEM CAN MEET AND THEN EXCEED PROOF OF DEATH.

I can and did.

The one and only other case that can be considered pro se, authority and original jurisdiction as I am? The Declaration of Independence, which is why the court does not want my actual name, the one I am known by, listed as I supported it with evidence rising to proof. God forbid any of you actually wake up so they can't put that out there. I should have warned the court:

The actual citizens are so devoid of any awareness whatsoever that if you write In Re Jesus Christ even they will not make a peep. In Re Jesus would sit and rot as not one person would bat an eye.

Secretly? I wish I had thought of writing In Re Jesus, lol.

Back