Pure speculation..

Rhodri

I wonder, and I'm serious here...does anybody think the country's law enforcement agencies will be on high alert during the GE in case Obama looses. And, by contrast, do you think the same plan would be implemented should McCain loose?

Werbung:
I wonder, and I'm serious here...does anybody think the country's law enforcement agencies will be on high alert during the GE in case Obama looses. And, by contrast, do you think the same plan would be implemented should McCain loose?

I do not know if it will be, but it probably should be, especially if Obama does not win.
If Obama wins I don’t see why there would be riots. The people who helped him win “assuming there is no vote tampering” would be disgruntled republicans and conservatives who couldn’t or wouldn’t come out to vote for McCain. But they would already know it’s lost and wouldn’t care enough to protest.

What are the two of you insinuating, that if Obama loses the GE there will be riots? On what basis do you come to that conclusion? Please enlighten me.

You know.... the usual tree hugging bunch, Sheehan groupies and PITA freaks..why...are you fishing?

First off Cindy Sheehan or her small group of supporters are not into violence. Second, a riot by environmentalists? How does that relate to Obama losing the GE? Thirdly, it's PETA, not "PITA", you obviously have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

First off Cindy Sheehan or her small group of supporters are not into violence. Second, a riot by environmentalists? How does that relate to Obama losing the GE? Thirdly, it's PETA, not "PITA", you obviously have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

lol!!...It's not PITA?

Why would anyone riot? I have no intention of destroying my own town because of a political loss. Why would anyone assume there would be?

I sense the mob mentality of a high school sporting event...Why not assume that Bunz? Certainly stranger things have happened, I'm not surprised by anything people have done or will do.

I sense the mob mentality of a high school sporting event...Why not assume that Bunz? Certainly stranger things have happened, I'm not surprised by anything people have done or will do.
Yes certainly stranger things have happened. Why assume one group will riot versus another though?

Werbung:
Back