Pussy hunter trying to weasel his way out because he's a coward daddy cant help you now BOY

the annoying thing

Yes the Man baby has tried everything to get out of trouble.
Look at him riding his daddy's coat tails like a true failure in trouble with the law and scared he knows he's a pussy and even thinking about jail is killing him what a pussy.
Reminds me of BOB Mendez

Werbung:
25 years
  • If convicted on all counts, Hunter Biden could theoretically face as much as 25 years in prison and fines of up to $750,000, according to court filings.
Him scared even 1 day would affect his little mind and emotionally damage him

talking t yourself again since everyone else ignored your latest whining about hunter? lol

Yes the Man baby has tried everything to get out of trouble.
Look at him riding his daddy's coat tails like a true failure in trouble with the law and scared he knows he's a pussy and even thinking about jail is killing him what a pussy.
Reminds me of BOB Mendez
Now be nice as it seems that Hunter has totally kicked the Chinese crack whore fetish

You are a self proclaimed pervert lol
Sorry little girl, but Hunter Biden putting home movies of himself jerking off himself on the internet does not make me a pervert. In fact you are a pervert for condoning this type of activity

CIAO

Last edited:
Sorry little girl, but Hunter Biden putting home movies of himself jerking off himself on the internet does not make me a pervert. In fact you are a pervert for condoning this type of activity

CIAO
Pervert lol

Pervert lol

CIAO

Werbung:

CIAO
Pervert lol

Back