Putin still in charge, Bush still clueless

Werbung:
that seems like a very narrow view. The health of a nations population is very important and should not even be a political issue at all. (IMHO)

anyone know which nation has the healthiest population ?? A healthy pop is a productive pop. too.

I will not speak to you in posts after this. I am only even letting you know because I think it would be rude to just stop replying without saying so.

Is that a good reason to limit freedoms?

what does the importance of a healthy population have to do with freedoms.?? Unless you are saying that people are "free" to be healthy, and have access to health care or to remain unhealthy due to lack of medical coverage and poverty etc.

Who is talking about limiting freedoms?? Sorry, but this is getting too bizarre.

I will not speak to you in posts after this. I am only even letting you know because I think it would be rude to just stop replying without saying so.

excellent. thanks. Perhaps the mods should establish an "ignore" button for your convenience.;)

what does the importance of a healthy population have to do with freedoms.??

We have more lazy couch potatoes in the US than the entire population of your country.... Are we to FORCE them to become active, to stay in shape, to go to the doctor, to stop drinking and smoking etc... Exactly HOW do you MAKE your population healthy without infringing on their freedoms?

I expect you to offer evidence and facts before spouting out unfounded accusations.

I have given you facts regarding how this whole thing started, you chose to ignore them, along with all mainstream media sources.

Also the facts pertaining to the instant interference and condemnation by the same gang of thugs who without doubt, have very similar 'blood on their hands' ( to use an apt analogy) and become 'present' whenever there is unrest anywhere geographically relevant.

Demonstrate to me that the US did not have a hand in this latest drama. My question to you is absolutely no less valid.

If one applies logic and wholly unbiased/unpartisan critical analysis to this situation, it is not difficult for thinking people to understand that this drama and deliberate causation of unrest is a perfect example of the undeniable, perfectly matching 'DNA' found at each 'crime scene,' regarding the majority of world unrest since the current US administration took power.

Recent, multiple, repeated, historical data can be relied upon without doubt,this has been proven to be true, time and again, so I say to you again, demonstrate to me, with facts, that the US hand absolutely no hand in this latest drama.

I have given you facts regarding how this whole thing started, you chose to ignore them, along with all mainstream media sources.

You have not offered a single point of evidence to show that the US was behind the problem. I did not ignore what was never presented.

Demonstrate to me that the US did not have a hand in this latest drama. My question to you is absolutely no less valid.

Your argument has gone like this. "The US caused this invasion. Prove me wrong."

That is not how debate works, you have to substantiate your own claim if you want anyone to take you seriously. I can say Barney caused the invasion, prove me wrong, but it is not a valid question.

If one applies logic and wholly unbiased/unpartisan critical analysis to this situation, it is not difficult for thinking people to understand that this drama and deliberate causation of unrest is a perfect example of the undeniable, perfectly matching 'DNA' found at each 'crime scene,' regarding the majority of world unrest since the current US administration took power.

If one applies logic one can find no evidence of the US behind this.

Recent, multiple, repeated, historical data can be relied upon without doubt,this has been proven to be true, time and again, so I say to you again, demonstrate to me, with facts, that the US hand absolutely no hand in this latest drama.

You cannot simply make a claim with no evidence and then expect me to disprove it, that is not how it works, you have to prove your own claim before anyone will take it seriously. You admitted yourself that you did not have the evidence.

My best friend moved to Canada, and I have other connections in canada, though they are all in Eastern Canada, I would guess everything is the same ?

Some like the health care some do not. There was not enough funding to help my friends daughter who has a rare issue, but my friend being an American came up with a pretty great idea, she made a website and gets donations to help funding to find a cure.

some people I know did not like the health care, some did.. Some now live in the US and like the system here better, but they all work so it could be if they were lazy or bums and didnt want to get a job they would have liked Canada's plan better?

Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly fine with Canada's plan as long as it doesn't become America's plan.

Well all I can say is I always go into my discussion with people from Canada saying things like... well I can imagine I takes a long time to get in to see a doctor or I bet the facilities aren't the best... and they look at me in complete bewilderment and then usually start laughing.

We were in Cozumel in April and the family I was talking to the husband said... Eh, (no idea why they always say, Eh) bout how long was it when you went to see the doctor last? Wife said... bout 20 minutes, Eh.

interesting sidebar: The Canadian family vacationing with us in Cozumel have been on the cable show ICE TRUCKERS. They own a crane building operation & a family store so I don't think they're the "bums" you speak of.

Anyway it became kind of a running joke that Americans have been told by our government that they don't like their Healthcare system. They'd bring it up & we'd have a good laugh over dinner or at the pool.

Granted just like here in the US there are some delays in treatment if the treatment is deemed experimental or elective. But everyone having the standard all-inclusive coverage is something they appreciate.

We have more lazy couch potatoes in the US than the entire population of your country.... Are we to FORCE them to become active, to stay in shape, to go to the doctor, to stop drinking and smoking etc... Exactly HOW do you MAKE your population healthy without infringing on their freedoms?

Who is talking about lazy american couch potatoes and their "freedoms"?? It is a KNOWN FACT that the US has an excess of both obese and lazy folks. (sometimes these are the same ones) and they are "free" to be just as they are. Of course many of them don't have / can't afford Medical care/ insurance so one cannot tell what illnesses these factors are concealing too.

Seems that the concern about "freedoms" is over ruling rational thought about the REALITY of the US society. In many societies , a persons health and access to proper medical care is a RIGHT. There is a direct correlation between a healthy population and an employed, active and happy population. Plus a healthy (in all spheres) people is better able to cope with the stresses that society / life offers. But if the US is content with its system........ so be it. Let's also remember that NO SYSTEM is PERFECT..........but some are just more constructive/ beneficial than others. Sometimes a combination of the best might be worth a try too. But then , there is the humongous RC factor to deal with. ( resistance to change)

an aside but , the US is NOT the only nation that is a so called FREE nation that values individual freedoms. Yet to listen to the amerkans ,one would think they invented the concept. Isn't it time for americans to get a LOT more worldly and aware of the world around them?? Seems they have chosen to isolate themselves to the degree that what they say and think is astoundingly uninformed. and unworldly. ( just a general observation )

most of all , what does this have to do with Bush being clueless and Putin still "in charge".???

then again..........it might have everything to do with Clueless.

Werbung:
PUtin is too smart for the US and it's gameplan Shadow, and that's why they all hate him. He has been smart enough with this go-round in Georgia to not go too far but far enough to get his way and still keep Europe quiet. Albeit the situation now has been created by the US and it's aggression in Iraq which will allow Russia a little more leeway than what they could have gotten away with previously.

interesting point and a reasonable/astute observation, UShadit. Agree completely on Putin intelligence. He is brilliant in how he handles things and is able to maneuver on the political stage . Perhaps the US feels more than a little psychologically threatened by such intelligence. (political and otherwise) Othewise , they would have gotten rid of clueless a long time ago. The US says that Russia cannot be trusted. Gee whiz.!! Well, the US cannot be trusted either. So one neutralizes the other. and the issue becomes irrelavent.

an aside:(wanna bet they elect McCain (clueless the second) this coming term.?? The US does NOT want change.-particularly change that would mean PEACE and endeavors to PEACE. It wants its miltant status quo . Seems they elect exactly who and what they think will represent them as a body. Bush (aka Clueless ) has become the figurehead & symbol for the US now. ;)

Back