Putins got a problem

the annoying thing

Yep he got some big problems from the look of all the dead Russians and their gear, And his dumb ass thinks conscripting 300000 more who will be poorly trained not motivated and poorly equipped will help? Its kind of like duck hunting which do you shoot first when they run.

Werbung:

there are some international phone numbers our Stalin might need it this post

there are some international phone numbers our Stalin might need it this post
Hes gone deathly silent now putin is retreating.

wishful thinking

Russia is fighting a war with NATO, not just ukraine.

The russian provinces will remain in the motherland.

The second world war was a tough fight. merciless in fact.

but guess who won

Comrade Stalin
If you believe russia will prevail in invading a democracy, youre as ignorant as a row if cats watching TV.
Those provinces are no more annexed than my toilet. It was all a stunt to suggest putin is winning.
I posted the evidence hes been defeated in Donetsk.
But dream on comrade Stalin. The utopian dream isn't far away.

Ukraine is not a democracy.

Russia is a democracy.

Comrade Stalin

Russia is a democracy.

Comrade Stalin
I'm not sure if it's youre heart on your sleeve or the chip on your shoulder but you certain lack cerebral ballast.

Ukraine held elections at which zelensky was democratically elected. Russia is no more a democracy than North Korea.

It dont understand why you don't understand. Your statements are ridiculous and embarrassing and basically should be in the comedy section.

Russia is a democracy.

Comrade Stalin
Lol Russian is run by a bunch of commies and KGB agents. It a military dictatorship in reality it can call itself whatever it wants but its stall a bunch of commies at heart, I doubt you really know what a democracy is in reality.

The US is not a democracy.

A government bought and paid for by arms sales-people.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
remind me how many members of the house or the senate are not paid up members of the WarParty
business divison ( thats the arms lobby to you and me )

the us federal government and their media whores are very good at duping the american people into
believing they are living in a democracy.

they are not

well done madison avenue

Comrade Stalin
Democracy Prospekt
Washington DC

Back