Quotes from those zany liberals!

Rick

Hillary on Living in Arkansas: "I had never before lived in a place so small, so friendly and Southern, and I loved it. I went to Arkansas Razorback football games and learned to call the hogs."
"This is the kind of s*** I have to put up with." (To a friend after a Clinton supporter gave her a pair of Arkansas Razorback earrings.)

Hillary on the Secret Service: "[We] have nothing but praise for their courage, integrity and professionalism, and we feel lucky to remain friends with the many agents who protected us."
"If you want to remain on this detail, get your a** over here and grab those bags." (To an agent who wanted to keep his hands free in case of a security threat.)

Hillary on Money: "Too many people have made too much money." (Describing the greedy people in the health care industry.)
"I’m pleased that the Senate Ethics Committee has found that my agreement with Simon & Schuster fully complies with Senate Ethics rules." (Discussing her $8 million book deal.)

Werbung:
''The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.''
—Barack Obama, Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

From obozo, the prez the shill media calls "cerebral":

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today --

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

Werbung:
"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." -- Barack Obama

"I think we need to rethink and decriminalize our marijuana laws,"
(Barack Obama, debate at Northwestern University, January/2004)

“I oppose the decriminalization of marijuana.”
(Barack Obama, October 30, 2007 Presidential debate)

“I happen to be a proponent of single-payer universal healthcare coverage. That’s what I’d like to see.”
(Barack Obama speech at an AFL-CIO conference, June/2003)

“I never said that we should try to go ahead and get single-payer (healthcare). Single-payer healthcare is a euphemism for socialized medicine.”
(Barack Obama statement during Democratic debate with Hillary Clinton, January 21, 2008)

"The point I was making was not that my Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."
(Barack Obama, Spring/2008)

"You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." -- Barack Obama

“I think he (Obama) can be ready, but right now I don’t think he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job-training.”
(Senator Joe Biden, ABC’s “This Week“, 8/19/07)

“When’s the last time we elected a President based on one year of service in the Senate before he started running? I mean he will have been a Senator longer by the time he’s inaugurated but essentially once you start running for President full-time you don’t have time to do much else.”
(Former President Bill Clinton, PBS’s “Charlie Rose Show”, 12/15/07

Back