Race Baiters never rest, continued...

LittleGreenMan

The kid in Kansas with the Chiefs' red & black face charged with racism brings a question to my mind: has there ever been a case where one of the race baiters ever charged a non-white person of any age with being anti-white? Ever? When a white person does or says something that offends a black person, it's because he's a racist. When a black person does or says something that a white person doesn't like, the white person is only offended because he is a racist, having nothing to do with the words or act.

bias; bī′əs; noun​

1. A line going diagonally across the grain of fabric.
  2. A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment.
  3. An unfair act or policy stemming from prejudice.
If you can remember an instance as an example, I'd like to hear it.

Werbung:
The kid in Kansas with the Chiefs' red & black face charged with racism brings a question to my mind: has there ever been a case where one of the race baiters ever charged a non-white person of any age with being anti-white? Ever? When a white person does or says something that offends a black person, it's because he's a racist. When a black person does or says something that a white person doesn't like, the white person is only offended because he is a racist, having nothing to do with the words or act.

bias; bī′əs; noun​

2. A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment.
Interesting question.

bias; bī′əs; noun​

Black racism was developed, inspired, cultured, and inflamed by Democrats, beginning decades ago seeking to use the division to garner more votes for Democrats. How despicable is that? The seeds of black racism may have been planted 50 years ago but the flowering tree of black racist hatred of whites is now full grown.

“White Skin Is Sub-Human”: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Ignites Storm of Rage With “Racist” Remarks (msn.com) 10-14-23
“White Skin Is Sub-Human”: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Ignites Storm of Rage With “Racist” Remarks
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anti-White Hate Crimes Skyrocket After BLM (msn.com) 10-28-23
Anti-White Hate Crimes Skyrocket After BLM

Werbung:
And all this shall come to pass, too. The problem is we replaced yellow journalism with electronic media that shucked its pretense of neutrality, muy pronto. They were superseded by social media which was not only worse but able to shut-down anyone they couldn't shout-down, disappear anyone they chose, isolate, preclude organizing & de-bank groups that threatened to become significant, and joined with The Swamp to further isolate & prosecute those they targeted; change narratives; create virtually any reality that suited their purposes or cancelled those they didn't like; and then joined with The Swamp to elect useful more-of-the-same. You can Google whatever you want but you'll get what they want you to see, and nothing else. In the past they co-opted preferred language that gave them better cover, but now have changed the meaning of words so nothing means what is says. AI will complete the action of making the Internet a useless Tower of Babble.

What's next? God only knows. We must be getting near the bottom...

Back