Racist white people are killing black babies

Werbung:
a "choice" to murder the baby instead of demonstrate responsibility.

There is no "murder" of a cluster of cells.
You can repeat your "murder" statement at nauseum, it doesn't make it true.

And the best, most rational way to demonstrate responsibility is to use effective birth control, and if this doesn't work, early term abortion is not only perfectly legal, it is also the best way for so many women who cannot assume the responsibility of another life to prevent a much greater drama that may last a life time and coumpound the drama of an unwanted child being brought to this world and then lack basic necessity and potential.

There is no "murder" of a cluster of cells.
You can repeat your "murder" statement at nauseum, it doesn't make it true.

And the best, most rational way to demonstrate responsibility is to use effective birth control, and if this doesn't work, early term abortion is not only perfectly legal, it is also the best way for so many women who cannot assume the responsibility of another life to prevent a much greater drama that may last a life time and coumpound the drama of an unwanted child being brought to this world and then lack basic necessity and potential.

denying a moral truth doesn't make it moral.

abortion on demand is birth control all too often especially for those who have had more than one.

See liberals call it womans right to choose. So is wearing your seat belt is a right to choose but the ACLU will never take the seat belt laws to the U.S Supreme court and it violates the consitution on the right to choose and the government cant tell you what to wear.

Adoption and orphanages are two very different things.

Which of the world's peoples would you eliminate?

I'm quite aware of the difference, but both can place the child in horrible circumstances.

I wouldn't eliminate anyone, personally, because I don't have the power to do so.
But I would support the decision of women to choose to not have children.

ok so lets get serious and kill people at say 60 and any sort of handicapped or retarded ones too.
and if thats not enough to get the numbers down then we can kill off the homosexuals, gypsies and jews too. wadda ua say Id ? sound like a plan ?

Nope, because that's not what I suggested at all.

I'm quite aware of the difference, but both can place the child in horrible circumstances.

I wouldn't eliminate anyone, personally, because I don't have the power to do so.
But I would support the decision of women to choose to not have children.

Oh...so are you saying if you HAD the power to eliminate people, you would do so?

Supporting a woman's right to murder her unborn child is immoral and just plain stupid. You see I cherish human life, while you baby killers do not. You think you are being so 'progressive' by supporting a mother's right to murder her baby if she so chooses. No one has the 'right' to murder anyone.

Would you like it if I had the 'right' to decide whether you live or die?

Oh...so are you saying if you HAD the power to eliminate people, you would do so?

Supporting a woman's right to murder her unborn child is immoral and just plain stupid. You see I cherish human life, while you baby killers do not. You think you are being so 'progressive' by supporting a mother's right to murder her baby if she so chooses. No one has the 'right' to murder

l!

You don't even want to PARTICIPATE in helping LIVING, children and their parents survive the crazy world of Runaway capitalism. . . Because you believe in "individual responsibility" no matter what. . . Except when it is a Woman's individual responsibility to choose whether to terminate a pregnancy at the earliest possible stage or to bring a child in this world which she knows full well she couldn't provide for!

And you don't seem to mind killing people in wars (including children, including potentially millions if they happen to live in Iran!), or to put people to death because they have been accused of a crime. . .even if they might be innocent!

You can pretend to be "for life" when it regards a clustee of cells that would NEVER survive outside a womb, but your kind of "pro-life" turns into REAL murderers when face with the decision to kill LIFE which stands in your way, evenwith your own guns, if they happen to "invade" your home. . . Because, affter all, you have the right to bare arms. . . To kill!

You don't even want to PARTICIPATE in helping LIVING, children and their parents survive the crazy world of Runaway capitalism. . . Because you believe in "individual responsibility" no matter what. . . Except when it is a Woman's individual responsibility to choose whether to terminate a pregnancy at the earliest possible stage or to bring a child in this world which she knows full well she couldn't provide for!

if she knew she could not provide for the child, its irresponsible to get pregnant.

And you don't seem to mind killing people in wars (including children, including potentially millions if they happen to live in Iran!), or to put people to death because they have been accused of a crime. . .even if they might be innocent!

You can pretend to be "for life" when it regards a clustee of cells that would NEVER survive outside a womb, but your kind of "pro-life" turns into REAL murderers when face with the decision to kill LIFE which stands in your way, evenwith your own guns, if they happen to "invade" your home. . . Because, affter all, you have the right to bare arms. . . To kill!

there is an obvious difference between kill and murder

if she knew she could not provide for the child, its irresponsible to get pregnant.

there is an obvious difference between kill and murder

Agreed. So, you preconize coumponding one irresponsible behavior (or one unfortunate accident) by committing a much longer lasting irresponsibility?

What is even more stupid is that, many of the same people who are against a woman's right to choose, and promote "responsible reproductive behavior" are the same people who fight against the VERY responsible behavior of using effective birth control to PREVENT the worse outcome of early term abortion!

Killing a "potential" thief who is running away from your Neighbor's backyard is murder.

Subjecting innocent people to years in jail, and end up "executing " them for a crime they may not have committed (and, in my eyes, even for crimes they have committed) is legalized murder.

Agreed. So, you preconize coumponding one irresponsible behavior (or one unfortunate accident) by committing a much longer lasting irresponsibility?

getting pregnant is no accident

What is even more stupid is that, many of the same people who are against a woman's right to choose, and promote "responsible reproductive behavior" are the same people who fight against the VERY responsible behavior of using effective birth control to PREVENT the worse outcome of early term abortion!

and some people see abortion as birth control.

Killing a "potential" thief who is running away from your Neighbor's backyard is murder.

thats what we have courts to decide

Subjecting innocent people to years in jail, and end up "executing " them for a crime they may not have committed (and, in my eyes, even for crimes they have committed) is legalized murder.

thats why we have a rigorous process for capital crimes.

getting pregnant is no accident

IF a woman has access to effective birth control. . . you are correct 99% of the time. Yet, there is still that 1% of failure, even with usually effective birth control. . .so that would be an accident.

and some people see abortion as birth control.

And MOST people don't!

thats what we have courts to decide

Yes. . .and the right to choose HAS BEEN DECIDED BY THE COURTS!

thats why we have a rigorous process for capital crimes[/QUOTE

Sure. . .that's why so many instance of INNOCENT people being brought out of jail after 20 + years of incarcerations make the news every month!
And that is why they are know admitting that MANY people who were put to death were NOT guilty!
The most desenfranchised, the poorest the people, the more likely they will be found guilty, because a public defender doesn't have the same ability to properly investigate and defend the 20 cases he has been assigned, while wealthy people can hire anyone to defend them (whether or not they are guilty!)

Werbung:

getting pregnant is no accident​
IF a woman has access to effective birth control. . . you are correct 99% of the time. Yet, there is still that 1% of failure, even with usually effective birth control. . .so that would be an accident.
There is one 100% effective option (unless you count the Virgin Mary).

and some people see abortion as birth control.​
And MOST people don't!​
Not sure that holds up with those who actually abort.​

thats what we have courts to decide​
Yes. . .and the right to choose HAS BEEN DECIDED BY THE COURTS!

but you were not talking about abortion, you were talking about questions of self defense.

thats why we have a rigorous process for capital crimes

Sure. . .that's why so many instance of INNOCENT people being brought out of jail after 20 + years of incarcerations make the news every month!
And that is why they are know admitting that MANY people who were put to death were NOT guilty!
The most desenfranchised, the poorest the people, the more likely they will be found guilty, because a public defender doesn't have the same ability to properly investigate and defend the 20 cases he has been assigned, while wealthy people can hire anyone to defend them (whether or not they are guilty!)
see, the system works.

Back