Rahm Emanuel!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
"U.S. Rep. Rahm Emanuel will bring a "tough-minded" and "pragmatic" approach to the White House when he becomes President-Elect Barack Obama's chief of staff, according to people who know the Chicago, Illinois, native.

A Democratic aide told CNN that Emanuel, a former member of the Clinton Administration, had accepted the position Thursday."

Watch, and (try to) learn.....this time.....McBush-fans. :rolleyes:

No. ocean, it is a relief to at least one who was afraid of that! Whew!!

Why would it be a slap in the face? Are you under the delusion that some of us want harm to come to Israel?

Have you no idea of history? Even the greatest of nations fail if divided enough from WITHIN.

No. ocean, it is a relief to at least one who was afraid of that! Whew!!

Why would it be a slap in the face? Are you under the delusion that some of us want harm to come to Israel?

Have you no idea of history? Even the greatest of nations fail if divided enough from WITHIN.

I'm glad it's a relief to you. That is a relief to me. :) But I never suspected him of being an anti-semite to begin with, since there was no evidence to support that. When I said: "slap in the face" I meant as an admonishment for suspecting him of being an anti-semite to start with, not that anyone would be happy if he truly was. Sorry that wasn't clear.

Rahm is a good choice. He's probably going to be very impressive doing pirouettes while flipping old stumpy to anyone who displeases him.

It's also a slap in the face to those that have suspected Obama of being anti-semitic, since Emanuel is Jewish.
Nothin's more satisfying than to see John BONER (Mr. Super Cigarette-Lobbyist) gettin' his panties in a bunch!!! :D

"This is an ironic choice for a president-elect who has promised to change Washington, make politics more civil and govern from the center," he said in a statement."

He knows....as-well-as everyone else...The Clinton Economy is about to be resurrected....and, all Boner can do is stand-and-watch!!! :p

Another difference, between Obama & The Idiot Son!

"The nation's sagging economy is expected to be in the spotlight Friday as President-elect Barack Obama and Vice President-elect Joe Biden hold their first news conference since the election.

Before the news conference, Obama and Biden will meet with a 17-member council of economic advisers.

Among the panelists are former Treasury Secretaries Lawrence Summers and Robert Rubin, former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker, billionaire businessman Warren Buffett and other leaders in business and politics."
This'll probably be the first-one Karl Rove would enjoy....since Jan. 20th, 2001!!!!!!

He knows....as-well-as everyone else...The Clinton Economy is about to be resurrected....and, all Boner can do is stand-and-watch!!!

You said "Boner"...huh huh,

nnnn yeah, hee hee, heh heh....hee hee hee

uh, huh, huh, huh huh

beavis-butthead.jpg

Werbung:
Back