Re-Birth of the Tea Party

Yes, Sarah Palin was the most qualified

If you the job spec was for an imbecile who can't even name a newspaper she has read and bases foreign policy on being able to see Putin's plane from Alaska

Anyone who supports that is seriously fucked up

I wish she had got into the Whitehouse

It would have been hilarious watching her lurch from one gaff to another

The US would be the biggest joke of all time

Werbung:
What, dead?

Please please put her in the whitehouse

She would make Bush look like Ghandi

I bet john McCain the oven chip is glad he ran with her the deranged cow

Obama is

She is the democrats not so secret weapon

An international joke that the world couldn't wait to see on tv again for the massive comedic value

It would have been hilarious watching her lurch from one gaff to another

could never top the gaffe-meister
gty_joe_biden_thg_120903_wg.jpg

this is a gaff and Mrs Palin is skilled with these.
aftco_gaffs.jpg

Obamas gaffes
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries."

"Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right."

Sarah Palin is a thick self obsessed media whore

Anyone who thinks she is fit for office has mental health issues

She certainly did wonders for Obama 5 years ago the mad cow
This coming from someone who likes Obama...now that's funny.

Mrs Palin seems to be rather remarkably ignorant of the world, which is why she appeals to the right-wing peasantry. It is surely not sensible, however, to choose an ignorant simpleton on an ego-trip to lead the central bastion of collapsing capitalism?

Palin is the next Reagan. When Palin gets sworn in ill be you IRAN and North Korea would back down. Cause the Russians were scared shit of JFK and Reagan. Theyre not scared of Obama. And they werent scared of Jimmy Carter nether.

Palin is the next Reagan. When Palin gets sworn in ill be you IRAN and North Korea would back down. Cause the Russians were scared shit of JFK and Reagan. Theyre not scared of Obama. And they werent scared of Jimmy Carter nether.

they mocked carter they mock obama. they alwsys mock weakness and respect strength.

Right Dog. Arabs and Russians will back down whatever theres a republican in the white house. Just like when Reagan got sworn into office Arabs released the hostages.

Arabs will back down when there is a bully in the Whitehouse threatening them with massively disproportionate force

I see the US never flexes its muscles against a nation that has a decent chance of fighting back

But then I shouldn't be surprised when a nation that was founded on bravely using machine guns to slaughter women, children and men armed with bows and arrows behaves exactly the same way today towards other people who own stuff that it covets

Werbung:
they mocked carter they mock obama. they alwsys mock weakness and respect strength.
gaddafi mocked Obama...Bin Laden Mocked Obama.....hows that working out?

And Iran ...well they traded guns for prisoners under Reagan....I guess Carter should have been like your guys hero...and armed them and bribed them?

Or Be like Bush...Just fucking invade a nation for reasons that are not backed up and shown wrong...Look we are so scary we will invade even we have to make shit up to justify it.

But then what would I expect you to say, since you support the dictators..

Back