Really? this guy you think should be president?

He probably knows least about National Security of the people running on the R side. I do not think for a moment he knows less than obama knew when running or even in his first year and perhaps even today.

And it was Hillary who did the 3 am phone call thing because she knew then that obama was not ready, but people like you attacked Hillary for her ad and defended obama who in the end really was as clueless as she said

Even if you believe that Obama was not more versed in National security and foreign policy than Cain (which I totally disagree with), Obama had at least two advantages over Cain:

1. Obama is MUCH smarter than Cain
2. He had personally experienced living abroad and other cultures, and wasn't stuck in the very insular mind set of "we are better in every ways than the rest of the world, and we can do no wrong!"
This realization alone is fundamental to understanding and dealing with national security and foreign policy issues.

Werbung:
Oh no, not another thread deflecting the fact that our President is more confused than a terminte in a yo yo.

Speaking of deflecting I must admit that my comment did deflect from the discussion of Cain's ability to be President.

SO by way of comparison I will get on topic:

Since Obama is so underinformed and skewed in his thinking and since so many people think he is doing fine then clearly Cain would do just as well. Cain at least as some executive experience running something.

So to answer the question, yes Cain should be president when he is compared to Obama.

Newt on the other hand is much smarter than either of them.

I suppose we righties should refrain from complaining about how the press mistreats R candidates. Because the lib press does do it's job of vetting R candidates to determine their abilities and policy proposals. Though it is terribly liberally biased.

The press seldom vets D candidates, which is one of the reasons why BO got away with gaffe after gaffe. Plus the MSM did a poor job of informing Americans of his Marxist inclinations and anti-American beliefs.

I suppose we righties should refrain from complaining about how the press mistreats R candidates. Because the lib press does do it's job of vetting R candidates to determine their abilities and policy proposals. Though it is terribly liberally biased.

The press seldom vets D candidates, which is one of the reasons why BO got away with gaffe after gaffe. Plus the MSM did a poor job of informing Americans of his Marxist inclinations and anti-American beliefs.

A poor job of informing? They bent over backwards to hide it, defend it, minimize it and deflect it.
In the end msnbc’s defending Obama and minimizing his Marxist and or communist roots did very little damage since no one watches their station anyway besides people who share those types of views or at the least are not bothered by those types of views 

A poor job of informing? They bent over backwards to hide it, defend it, minimize it and deflect it.
In the end msnbc’s defending Obama and minimizing his Marxist and or communist roots did very little damage since no one watches their station anyway besides people who share those types of views or at the least are not bothered by those types of views 

Yes, the MSM did their usual job of protecting the liberal.

But, it was not just MSLSD that failed to inform Americans about BO. The entire MSM did.

Yes, the MSM did their usual job of protecting the liberal.

But, it was not just MSLSD that failed to inform Americans about BO. The entire MSM did.

Why should we stop complaining about that. Especially since the msm is beginning to admit their bias and change ever so slightly. They have been shamed into change.

I would like to thank Cain for making Rick Perry look well Prepaired for office even if he does not recall whole departments he is cutting....

Cain, the man who just a bit ago thought China was going to try to get the bomb ( I know Conservatives wish it was the 50's still...but its not, so China has it already sorry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Ua-LHS3CM&feature=related

If you can vote for this man, I have to really question if you care about this nation.

First, he does not even understand the question...Not even sure what Obama supported....then just pulls crap out of his ___. He would have better understood the Opposition? and then did the same thing? And how would he do that? well you know the CIA would have more info on them....Umm yea you mean the Info Obama had and you do not have, and would have had no more info to use,,,but are pretending you would have had access to? Cain has his own special CIA that was not giving the info to Obama? And just to cap it off later when asked by a Reporter about if he thinks his Grade F response could hurt him by reinforcing the idea he does not know Policy well...he says....yep 9 9 9...because thats all this Idiot can do.

Months ago I called Cain the Fortune cookie Candidate...he proves it over and over. And yea, was your Front runner....

First Bachmann was on top...then she opened her mouth
Then Perry shot up..and Opened his Mouth
Then Cain Shot up, and the FACT that he settled to sexual Harassment cases came out..and the others as well...Perry can you make a comeback?
Perry opens his mouth....only to have nothing come out...Falls again
And now Cain Steps up and Opens his mouth for a Min with no response to a easy question. ( maybe not easy for the guy making your Slurpee, but easy for anyone who half pays attention to the world)
Now you turn the NEWT...Because a key point of interest for the Public is not to debate but just Cry about the Media and scream liberal at them.

Mitt, congrats you win...Huntsmen Your qualified...but your to smart for the party.

Well, compared to the fool we have occupying that office now, they all look brilliant.

Well, compared to the fool we have occupying that office now, they all look brilliant.

Compared to the current president they do look much much better.

But are they qualified to be president?

My answer would be that none of them are qualified to hold the most powerful office in the world. But that office has been given too much power and needs to be restored to its rightful place with less power.

Compared to the current president they do look much much better.

But are they qualified to be president?

My answer would be that none of them are qualified to hold the most powerful office in the world. But that office has been given too much power and needs to be restored to its rightful place with less power.

The GOP possibles are ALL more qualified than the Fool, in there now.

I could not agree more with your......

...that office has been given too much power and needs to be restored to its rightful place with less power.

Werbung:
Back