Republican birther hokey pokey

Any proof... any proof whatsoever that any crime has been committed?

Anything at all?

Nope... not a drop.

Still President of the United States of America.:)

Maybe you should actually learn something about our legal system. Proof is not necessary to investigate a crime. Suspiciion is all that is required for an investigation. Proof comes out during the course of the investigation and trial.

Anything at all.

Anything that changes the fact that Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America.

Just one thing that holds any legal weight at all. A scintilla of evidence.

Nope

OK... like I said...

Werbung:
Anything at all.

Anything that changes the fact that Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America.

Just one thing that holds any legal weight at all. A scintilla of evidence.

Suspicion holds legal weight. Suspects enter into trial under suspicion, not already proved guilty.

The more you post, the more you prove my point. He has not proved his american birth and you simply accept it on faith. If he has, by all means show it to me.

Suspicion holds legal weight. Suspects enter into trial under suspicion, not already proved guilty.

The more you post, the more you prove my point. He has not proved his american birth and you simply accept it on faith. If he has, by all means show it to me.

Anything at all?

Suspicion holds no legal weight until you've reached probable cause. Up until that it's like saying my car got keyed and there's was this guy way back in high school that didn't like me. Suspicion is not evidence of any kind.

This is an innocent until proven guilty place here in America. I know that upsets you.

So even though we all have established that you have nothing & even radical Conservatives and every Conservative publication according to Ann Coulter that hate President Obama are laughing at you.

Anything... anything at all?

Still the President...

"This scarecrow of a suit has, in course of time, become so complicated that no man alive knows what it means. The parties to it understand it least, but it has been observed that no two Chancery lawyers can talk about it for five minutes without coming to a total disagreement as to all the premises."
- Charles Dickens, Bleak House (1852-53)

These spurious lawsuits and frivolous appeals over President Obama’s eligibility have no merit. They will slacken when their proponents are sanctioned under the federal rules. No doubt, the speculation will continue unabated; but after speculation has done its worst, they will finally cease when the lawyers find nothing more to be made from champerty.

Sanctions: http://www.scribd.com/doc/20996612/Rhodes-ORDER-Order-Imposing-Sanctions-10-13-2009-28

Suspicion holds no legal weight until you've reached probable cause.

Desire to become the most powerful man on earth is probable cause. Now it is your turn to provide a credible alibi. You claimed that he has provided proof of his american birth, lets see it and you are off the hook.

Desire to become the most powerful man on earth is probable cause. Now it is your turn to provide a credible alibi. You claimed that he has provided proof of his american birth, lets see it and you are off the hook.

Tell you what you want to see it? go get a damn ticket to Hawii and you can go see it for yourself..

Your a waste of time.

Werbung:
Back