Republicans: AMERICAN TALIBAN IS ENTITLED TO GRATUITIES!!!

Phoenix68

"The Democratic-led Senate Judiciary Committee backed down on a planned vote Thursday to subpoena two major conservative players close to Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito in their probe into ongoing ethics controversies at the Supreme Court.

The subpoenas would target
Leonard Leo, the co-chairman of the board of the influential Federalist Society, and Republican donor Harlan Crow, arguing the information was necessary to better understand whether specific individuals and groups have used undisclosed gifts to gain access to the justices.

However, committee
Republicans planned to offer scores of amendments that touch on issues including border security, social media use and liberal Justice Sonia Sotomayor as they dig in against Democratic efforts to investigate the conservative justices and donors.

“You’re going to have
a complete shitshow, but if that’s what you want, thats what youre gonna get,” said GOP Sen. Lindsey Belle Graham of South Carolina during the hearing.

Sen. Josh Hawley, a Missouri Republican, for instance, said he plans to propose subpoenas for Arabella Advisors, calling it “the biggest dark money group in the country.”

“I think the Democrats will regret this, ultimately, because
when Republicans retake the majority I mean, the precedent is going to be here,” said Hawley.

Im not going to participate in a witch hunt against Justice Thomas,” Hawley added."
60562237-0-image-a-4_1658465280924[1].jpg

Werbung:
"The Democratic-led Senate Judiciary Committee backed down on a planned vote Thursday to subpoena two major conservative players close to Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito in their probe into ongoing ethics controversies at the Supreme Court.

The subpoenas would target
Leonard Leo, the co-chairman of the board of the influential Federalist Society, and Republican donor Harlan Crow, arguing the information was necessary to better understand whether specific individuals and groups have used undisclosed gifts to gain access to the justices.

However, committee
Republicans planned to offer scores of amendments that touch on issues including border security, social media use and liberal Justice Sonia Sotomayor as they dig in against Democratic efforts to investigate the conservative justices and donors.

“You’re going to have
a complete shitshow, but if that’s what you want, thats what youre gonna get,” said GOP Sen. Lindsey Belle Graham of South Carolina during the hearing.

Sen. Josh Hawley, a Missouri Republican, for instance, said he plans to propose subpoenas for Arabella Advisors, calling it “the biggest dark money group in the country.”

“I think the Democrats will regret this, ultimately, because
when Republicans retake the majority I mean, the precedent is going to be here,” said Hawley.

Im not going to participate in a witch hunt against Justice Thomas,” Hawley added."
Is that the picture of the cop that proves he was lying to Congress when he claimed he was in some other place than the photo shows on Jan 6?

Back