responsibility

Werbung:
Don't know much about drugs or prostitution do you ? Anything but victimless crimes.

From a libertarian perspective, the plying of either trade in proximity to my property in fringes on my life (drive by shootings), liberty (threat of harm) and property (value). oh for three there buckeroo.

HI, I have not seen your name here but maybe I have not looked hard enough. Glad to debate with you and I expect there will be both times I agree and times we disagree. All in the spirit of good will I hope.

I think the examples you gave are stretching it a bit. The shootings and the threats and the loss of value are the harm but the sale is not. Now if someone were to sell you a bag of marijuana and it turned out that they defrauded you by charging you $30 for some oregano, well then it would be the [fraudulent] sale that did the harm. But if another time you did get some pot and you put the smoke in your lungs then you only harmed yourself.

You are correct that the republicans are almost as bad as the democrats when it comes to legislating away others rights. Mostly they just have a different list of rights they are willing to ban.

I think republicans are worse in that regard, the democrats are a fiscal mess the republicans are a social and fiscal mess.

Werbung:
Back