Retarded Sheila Jackson Lee says that the Moon is made up of gases

Tripoli

LOL in Sheilas case she is exactly as bright as she looks, which is dumb

The kids at this school need to be deprogrammed at this point.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, misinformed a group of high school students in Houston that the moon is a "planet" that is "made up mostly of gases."

Jackson Lee, who once led the House Science Committee’s space subcommittee, made several false statements that stunned a crowd of teenagers at Booker T. Washington High School during Monday’s solar eclipse.

"You’ve heard the word ‘full moon,’" Jackson Lee told the students who were with her on a sports field before the eclipse. "Sometimes, you need to take the opportunity just to come out and see a full moon is that complete-rounded circle, which is made up mostly of gases. And that’s why the question is: Why or how could we as humans live on the moon? Are the gases such that we could do that?"

Dumb is a terrible thing to waste
24dc-jacksonlee-articleLarge.jpg

Werbung:
LOL in Sheilas case she is exactly as bright as she looks, which is dumb

The kids at this school need to be deprogrammed at this point.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, misinformed a group of high school students in Houston that the moon is a "planet" that is "made up mostly of gases."

Jackson Lee, who once led the House Science Committee’s space subcommittee, made several false statements that stunned a crowd of teenagers at Booker T. Washington High School during Monday’s solar eclipse.

"You’ve heard the word ‘full moon,’" Jackson Lee told the students who were with her on a sports field before the eclipse. "Sometimes, you need to take the opportunity just to come out and see a full moon is that complete-rounded circle, which is made up mostly of gases. And that’s why the question is: Why or how could we as humans live on the moon? Are the gases such that we could do that?"

Dumb is a terrible thing to waste
24dc-jacksonlee-articleLarge.jpg
sounds like she blood related to acouple of our liberals here.

The Moon is not made of gases. If this woman proposes legislation that involves the gases of the Moon, I encourage you to tell your representatives to vote against it.

The Moon is not made of gases. If this woman proposes legislation that involves the gases of the Moon, I encourage you to tell your representatives to vote against it.
Are you saying that the congresswoman is retarded because she is a scientifically illiterate negro?

LOL

She is clearly wrong about the moon. I don't think she should be supervising NASA.
Just as Trump was clearly wrong about how China and India did not share common borders, and about how the path of a hurricane could be altered with a Sharpie®.

She is clearly wrong about the moon. I don't think she should be supervising NASA.
Just as Trump was clearly wrong about how China and India did not share common borders, and about how the path of a hurricane could be altered with a Sharpie®.
just like you when you claimed there is no combustion with out oxygen and trump is a drug addict. Idiots make all sorts of claims

just like you when you claimed there is no combustion with out oxygen and trump is a drug addict. Idiots make all sorts of claims
Again, I say that the term "combustion" is not used for reactions that do not involve oxygen.
I did not say Trump was a drug addict,. I asked whether he was, because he is always sniffing, and he is frequently incoherent.

Again, I say that the term "combustion" is not used for reactions that do not involve oxygen.
I did not say Trump was a drug addict,. I asked whether he was, because he is always sniffing, and he is frequently incoherent.
You do not need oxygen to make things burn. There are other elements such as fluorine and chlorine that can drive combustion just fine. If, however, you want combustion, but do not want to burn everything in sight or corrode your face off, then oxygen is your element.

Actually the process of combustion without O2 is called pyrolysis

So do you enjoy being stupid?
You admit that I am right. It is NOT called "combustion". Hence there is a different name for it.
pyro is the Greek root word for 'fire'.

You admit that I am right. It is NOT called "combustion". Hence there is a different name for it.
pyro is the Greek root word for 'fire'.
No I do not agree with you because you are too ignorant to comprehend that pyrolysis is combustion without Oxygen

Come back after you graduate

Werbung:
Back