Rev. Wright does it again!

Libsmasher

Another one of Rev. Wright's sermons just came to light, in which he said the white man sent out robots to put ground glass in the Rev's food. Asked for comment, Obama said

"I strongly disagree with this comment - I remind you that I have said that Rev. Wright is like a cra- ... uh, beloved uncle who occasionally says something I disagree with. I also note that I wasn't at that sermon. However, we can all look at this incident from a larger perspective - we need to be concerned about the purity of food in this country. Food color, excessive transfat, homones - who knows what all goes into our food supply? We need to have a national dialog on this, and when I am president, I will see to it that the number of FDA inspectors are doubled.

Werbung:
Thanks for some kind of link to any sort of news story on this.
A George W. Bush's personal envoy to God, Pat Robertson said that 9-11 was punishment for the actions of gays and abortionists.
My point being is that continuing this game is worthless to either side. If someone were to go through any pastors or other quasi public figures remarks over a 30 year period all sorts of things would come out and could be interpreted and twisted to however it is convenient to them.

Another one of Rev. Wright's sermons just came to light, in which he said the white man sent out robots to put ground glass in the Rev's food. Asked for comment, Obama said

"I strongly disagree with this comment - I remind you that I have said that Rev. Wright is like a cra- ... uh, beloved uncle who occasionally says something I disagree with. I also note that I wasn't at that sermon. However, we can all look at this incident from a larger perspective - we need to be concerned about the purity of food in this country. Food color, excessive transfat, homones - who knows what all goes into our food supply? We need to have a national dialog on this, and when I am president, I will see to it that the number of FDA inspectors are doubled.

Making up your own stupid jokes in the humor section. Man, that is really lame.

Libsmasher,
Forgive me, I didnt realise this was in the humor section.

Werbung:
Back