RFID Chip - Big Brother

KeepOurFreedoms

VeriChip Announces AMA Recommends RFID Devices
Published: July 2, 2007

American Medical Association’s Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs has adopted a policy stating that implantable RFID devices may help to identify patients, thereby improving the safety and efficiency of patient care.
VeriChip Corp., a provider of RFID systems for healthcare and patient-related needs, recently announced the American Medical Association’s (AMA) Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs has adopted a policy stating that implantable radio frequency identification (RFID) devices may help to identify patients, thereby improving the safety and efficiency of patient care, and may be used to enable secure access to patient clinical information.

VeriChip anticipates that the AMA’s recommendation will enhance the company’s marketing efforts by accelerating the adoption by hospitals of the VeriMed Patient Identification System and increasing the profile of the VeriChip among the medical community.

Werbung:
People can say this isn't the start of the Big Brother state, but it is. I'm not saying this is the end of all freedom and privacy, but its the start.

When this becomes the norm, and people accept it, then what comes next? Cameras in our homes? This chip has the potential to do good, but the potential to manipulate it against peoples personal privacy etc. is far too great.

I can see some pretty good uses for an implantable chip. But I don't really see its use to track hospital patients as very valid. After all a chip worn in a hard to remove wrist band would be much more useful. The fact that they are advocating the less useful technology seems suspicious to me.

I can see some pretty good uses for an implantable chip. But I don't really see its use to track hospital patients as very valid. After all a chip worn in a hard to remove wrist band would be much more useful. The fact that they are advocating the less useful technology seems suspicious to me.

Why don't you just get a tattoo, that's even harder to remove.

Sorry, but is anyone actually seriously talking about making this chip mandatory? From what I have seen they are already in existence and their use is on a strictly voluntary basis.

I think it's kinda' creepy and I wouldn't get one, but the fact that I'm free not to suggests it is hardly the beginning of a police state. (And more likely the beginning of a nanny state).

Sorry, but is anyone actually seriously talking about making this chip mandatory? From what I have seen they are already in existence and their use is on a strictly voluntary basis.

I think it's kinda' creepy and I wouldn't get one, but the fact that I'm free not to suggests it is hardly the beginning of a police state. (And more likely the beginning of a nanny state).

Still Ridiculing People Who Talk About Forced Microchip Implants?
So why is it that we neeed bills banning mandatory mark of the beast system?

Steve Watson / Infowars | April 25 2006

For over a decade now Alex Jones and others have been warning that the event of enforced microchipping of humans for tracking and security purposes is upon us. Despite countless policy documents calling for just this and hundreds of mainstream news reports covering the issue, many would dismiss this as utter science fiction or a "conspiracy theory" and refuse to look into the facts.

If we are such crackpots for warning that this agenda is upon us why is it that moves are now underway in Wisconsin for legislation to ban mandatory chipping of people by governments and companies?

The Associated Press reports that the plan, authored by Rep. Marlin Schneider, D-Wisconsin Rapids, won approval in the Assembly last month. The state Senate is scheduled today to consider the measure.

"I don't think most people had thought about this as an issue, but it's scary. It's reality now," said Michael Schoenfield, an aide to Schneider. "Companies can or will be ordering their employees to have chips implanted. We want to stop that before it begins."

For those who will STILL dismiss the facts, no, we have not entered the twilight zone, this is 2006 and this stuff is now reality. The government and the big businesses that bank roll them want you to be forced to accept an implanted tracking chip under your skin. Around 75% of the population is already mandated to take the chips.

The Verichip, marketed by Applied Digital, gives off a radio frequency signal identifying an employee, customer, patient, child or animal, depending on what purpose the chip is being used for. The signal is used to access personal information in an Internet database.

Many have compared the idea of chipping to the "mark of the beast" in the Book of Revelation. Whether you are a Christian believer or not, the thought of a government that gets more tyrannical by the minute having a record of everything you do and everywhere you go via an implanted chip is one that dystopian nightmares are made of.

Of course, the legislation will only protect against "mandatory" chipping, anyone who agrees to it will still be chipped. And given that you will have to agree in order to get a job, have access to medical care and be able to buy and sell, many will relent and take the chip.

We have previously highlighted how the chip is being marketed as cool and trendy, whilst at the same time being used expressly for the control and tracking of individuals within private businesses, government departments and even at home.

Below is a quick re-cap:

Clubbers choose chip implants to jump queues
The New Scientist reported that clubbers in Spain are choosing to receive a microchip implant instead of carrying a membership card.

Tracking Junior With a Microchip
A Mexican company has launched a service to implant microchips in children as an anti-kidnapping device.

Microchip to allow wallet-free drinking
A Scottish nightclub is about to become the first in Britain to offer its customers the chance to have a microchip implanted in their arm.

Government workers in Mexico are being forced to take the chip or lose their job. Staff of Mexico's attorney general had to take the chip in order to access secure areas.

In February, a Cincinnati surveillance equipment company became the first U.S. business to use this application when a handful of employees voluntarily got implants to allow them to enter secure rooms.

Over the next few years you will only see the marketing of techno-slavery increase. Football players will be implanted with the chip to track their movements around the field and their heart rate. The MTV 'Cribs' show will feature the coolest rap stars opening garage doors, car doors and fridges with a simple thought, now that they have the chip.

The Age in Australia reported that within ten years the chip will be as common as cell phones are today.

By pure coincidence (ahem) IBM, the company behind Verichip, the major retailer of implantable chips, also ran the cataloging system used by the Nazis to store information on Jews in Hitler Germany.

Still laughing at people who talk about Microchips?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Maybe they will stick it in your forehead or your right hand and if you are a good patriot they will have the number 666 in it and then you will be allowed to buy stuff.:)

Werbung:
Back