Ricky Retardo honey moons in Africa

Werbung:
It very clearly is this fag's obsession to be the most fagy fag he could be. Why else would he be trying to 1up two dudes as fags if he didn't need to be the biggest fag....?

People that run an afghan pederast heroin cartel foreign policy then claim you have an obsession when you accurately describe them as the biggest fags of all american history..... fag, you don't ever have to worry about being the biggest fag. You won that race a decade ago.

He might be straight Im not sure I foun
You're going to splatter on my windshield and give me money?
Careful he's a democrat you never know what they will do for money

i find you two equally amusing.
thanks for providing me entertainment!

Lies, you know you're in rehab for heroin withdrawal and haven't been able to even smile for multiple years now.

If you know how disgusting your existence is, why are you still trying to drag genZ down with you?

They're like straight up vampires.....

You sure seem familiar with nambla to bring it up so much. Weird

See how triggered he is? Nail on head. They're not satanists, they're junkies and bacha bazis with dirty whore syndrome. This IS nambla. Democrats Namblacrats

76x03y_20230110105319795.jpg

Werbung:
Lies, you know you're in rehab for heroin withdrawal and haven't been able to even smile for multiple years now.

If you know how disgusting your existence is, why are you still trying to drag genZ down with you?

They're like straight up vampires.....
When I read what you write I always think what a moron you are.
Does that help?

Back