robot bartender

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender.

The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, “What’s your IQ?”

The man replies “150″ and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituallity, biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, “This is really cool.” He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, “What’s your IQ?”

The man responds, “about a 100.”

Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns, and women’s breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, “What’s your IQ?”

The man replies, “Er, 50, I think.”

And the robot says… real slowly,

“So…………… ya gonna vote for Bush again?”

Werbung:
Ms. Wilson is a kindergarten teacher. She has her class sitting in a circle, talking about what their parents do for a living. All the usuals show up: "Daddy is a fireman!" "Mommy works in an office!" etc.

Then it comes to little Johnny's turn. Johnny stands up, takes a deep breath, and says, "My daddy is a male stripper. He stands on stage and takes of his close and sometimes other men pay him extra money to stick their penises in his ass."

Ms. Wilson, horrified, tells the other kids to go and play and takes Johnny aside. "Johnny, what made you say those things about your father?" she asks.

"Well, Dad's a politician," Johnny replied. "But I was too embarrassed to say so."

Ms. Wilson is a kindergarten teacher. She has her class sitting in a circle, talking about what their parents do for a living. All the usuals show up: "Daddy is a fireman!" "Mommy works in an office!" etc.

Then it comes to little Johnny's turn. Johnny stands up, takes a deep breath, and says, "My daddy is a male stripper. He stands on stage and takes of his close and sometimes other men pay him extra money to stick their penises in his ass."

Ms. Wilson, horrified, tells the other kids to go and play and takes Johnny aside. "Johnny, what made you say those things about your father?" she asks.

"Well, Dad's a politician," Johnny replied. "But I was too embarrassed to say so."

HAHAHAHAH that's so funny.

Why? He was an adequate peace time president. Nothing special. Reminds me of those mediocre Gilded Age presidents.

But Clinton had so much more pizazz than, say, Benjamin Harrison. I'm pretty sure that no other man on Earth has ever made fellatio look so unappealing as Bill Clinton did.

Werbung:
Back