Roe v Wade is now safe

Well, you are certainly free to have that position.

As far as my position, I am glad that the rights of the woman supercede until viability, depending on the state.

NO legitimate rights are constructed so that someone's rights "supercede" others - ALL are guaranteed the most fundamental right - the right to exist.

Most Americans agree

False. Legitimately constructed polls show most americans oppose most of the feminazi agenda.

Werbung:
I would be happy to have tax payer funded abortions to any woman who wants it under one condition. sterilization of all women who get abortions except those who are having life threatening abortions.

Well, it's fortunate that YOU don't get to decide every woman's reproductive fate. Keep trying though.

NO legitimate rights are constructed so that someone's rights "supercede" others - ALL are guaranteed the most fundamental right - the right to exist.

False. Legitimately constructed polls show most americans oppose most of the feminazi agenda.

Save your Rush language for someone who appreciates it. I have no idea what you are even referring to when you refer to a "feminazi agenda", and you have provided no specifics. Please provide a non-biased poll that speaks to "feminazi" issues. I'm a professional woman and do not know a single "feminazi" or what even the hell that is.

Most Americans do support reproductive choice with state boundaries around viability, as stipulated by Roe v. Wade. An overwhelming amount of Americans also support stem-cell research, and I am hearing that this veto of the stem-cell bill that twice passed the House and Senate might be tone of the first things that Obama overturns. Good for him.

Werbung:

Even those the state executes?

Even those who are killed in wars?

Here's some more food for thought: Since all people eventually die, does nature violate the right to life?

Back