Ron Paul - Five Million Dollar Man?

From what universe will these "honest" beings come?

I'm not saying we're instantly going to get 535 new honest members of Congress from out of nowhere. All I'm saying is, Ron Paul is a start.

And we've got a lot of people in the Libertarian Party right now that are devoted to principle - not to political power.

It's apparent that you just want to maintain the status quo.

If I wanted to maintain the status quo, I'd just keep voting for Democrats and Republicans.

I don't think it's possible to keep money out of politics. I don't think that's been done in the history of the world.

But at one point the U.S. was completely free of internal taxes. So we do have a precedent.

Werbung:
Libertarian. ****. No wonder. Libertarians are just Republicans who are even less inclined to pay their taxes. An ice cream cone for the intellectually void and the morally bankrupt.

Oh, and did I forget to mention? The Libertarian Party represents no one but dim, self indulgent, elitist. That's why they can't get elected.

Oh, and did I forget to mention? The Libertarian Party represents no one but dim, self indulgent, elitist. That's why they can't get elected.

They can't get elected because no one wants to vote for them since they can't get elected. It's a catch 22.

Which other party stads for fiscal conservatism?

It's pretty flipping simple, if you like the way things are and want more of it then there are 18 other candidates that you can vote for. But lets say that you want a real change, not a made for TV change, then VOTE RON PAUL.

I would like for everyone to read this........Ron Paul and Tom Coburn Score 100 Percent in “The Freedom Index”

After you read it, see where you favorite meat-head stands..

but

Perhaps you should have some command of the English language before you post.

I would say that for president Bush:D but like this: learn some command of the English language before you still my tax money and send young people to die in the Middle East:eek: :mad: :cool:

Werbung:
It's pretty flipping simple, if you like the way things are and want more of it then there are 18 other candidates that you can vote for. But lets say that you want a real change, not a made for TV change, then VOTE RON PAUL.

I would like for everyone to read this........Ron Paul and Tom Coburn Score 100 Percent in “The Freedom Index”

After you read it, see where you favorite meat-head stands..

Don't forget Mike Gravel. While he has zero television presence he has lived an extraordinary life and is quite brilliant.

Back