Rrepublicans and social programs

Werbung:
@the annoying thing told us, some (or many?) Republicans have a heart for social programs. Please elaborate.
Well well another liberal who cant believe the truth , I have no issues with social security, and programs to help children who are needy, disability programs and more health care for the elderly who are needy food stamp programs but I do feel that these programs need more over site and checks and balances.
I support welfare but again it should be limited to 1 child unless you have twins.
You seem to think all republicans are some type of cold blooded reptile with out care for people which is very wrong. Now lets flip that coin as it has 2 sides sense you called me out.

Why dont you lists some social programs 1 or 2 at a time over the next few days and I will tell yo how I feel about each programs and we can talk about it.

Walt I never said that now did I . I was referring to people who get on welfare and keep having kids .
A situation like you mentioned is a entirely different situation.
I know of one family who had 12 kids.
And I knew of one couple who had 3 kids not married and lived off welfare vouchers and 8 offered to get him a job and he refused. Another couple collected benefits.O knew and the guy had the opportunity to get a better paying job but wouldn't because he would get benefits reduced .This is common abuse.
We have member of society who need help no fault of thier own . The sick and elderly and disabled.And we can do more for them if we reduce welfare fraud and abuse.
Lets face there is abuse.

You posted an ill-considered rule ("limit it to one kid"), I showed you how inconsiderate the rule is and you answered that you meant something different. See how complex the world is?

You asked me to list a social program, I did and now I am waiting for your comment.

Werbung:
You posted an ill-considered rule ("limit it to one kid"), I showed you how inconsiderate the rule is and you answered that you meant something different. See how complex the world is?

You asked me to list a social program, I did and now I am waiting for your comment.
You listed a social program in Germany. Sorry but I am American and know very little about germans and life there. List a American program. Something I know something about. Not German or chinese or russian But American.

Back