Rush Limbaugh: From the NFL Frying Pan Into the NFL Fire

The Sage of Reason

Within 24 hours of being "dissed" by the NFL, amidst concerns that Limbaugh expresses racist opinions on his national radio show, what do we get from the leader of the GOP?

While in the middle of his daily 'Libs are evil commies' cookie-cutter rant, we find out that it is not he, Rush Limbaugh, that is the racist, it is the NFL, that is racist.

"Mr. Spitzer, there is no question what the federal government is doing with our money, and that is destroying our economy. So now the US Chamber of Commerce is a demon, to go along with the insurance industry. The US Chamber of Commerce is now being demonized by Democrats. They have to have a villain to advance everything because they cannot sell their ideas. They had to demonize me with false, fake, made-up quotes to protect their precious little National Football League as an outpost of racism and liberalism, which is what it is."

- Rush Limbaugh / The Rush Limbaugh Show 10/15/2009​

Brilliant! You go, Maha Rushie! Love the new strategy. I'll bet that that "outpost of racism and liberalism", the NFL, is really bummed about Checkett's decision to boot your pilonidal butt out the door.

And now, a WSJ editorial, "The Race Card, Football and Me", choke-full of projection? Puh-lease.

Werbung:
Within 24 hours of being "dissed" by the NFL, amidst concerns that Limbaugh expresses racist opinions on his national radio show, what do we get from the leader of the GOP?

While in the middle of his daily 'Libs are evil commies' cookie-cutter rant, we find out that it is not he, Rush Limbaugh, that is the racist, it is the NFL, that is racist.

"Mr. Spitzer, there is no question what the federal government is doing with our money, and that is destroying our economy. So now the US Chamber of Commerce is a demon, to go along with the insurance industry. The US Chamber of Commerce is now being demonized by Democrats. They have to have a villain to advance everything because they cannot sell their ideas. They had to demonize me with false, fake, made-up quotes to protect their precious little National Football League as an outpost of racism and liberalism, which is what it is."

- Rush Limbaugh / The Rush Limbaugh Show 10/15/2009​

Brilliant! You go, Maha Rushie! Love the new strategy. I'll bet that that "outpost of racism and liberalism", the NFL, is really bummed about Checkett's decision to boot your pilonidal butt out the door.

And now, a WSJ editorial, "The Race Card, Football and Me", choke-full of projection? Puh-lease.

Excellent first post my friend!:)

The depth of the well of hate & bigotry is truly deep with old Druggie Limbaugh... and he's the leader of the GOP... go figure?

Just listen to the last sentence of this clip. He calls our President of the United States of America an OREO!!!!!!!:eek:

And then just in case anyone was wondering how Limbag lost some weight. The secret is revealed...

top gun...

Wow! I missed that Oreo slur. It will definitely be incorporated into any future "Rush the Magic Racist" follow-up videos that we make.

The Limbaugh Diet video (above) is a hoot, but I'd much prefer to discuss Limbaugh's real diet, and, wouldn't you just know it, we've done our own little video about it. We demonstrate how Limbaguh's latest diet "ruse" relates to the currrent health care debate.

The video's titled "Rush Limbaugh: Liar, Liar, Health Care Denier" and it deserves its own topic, so, I'll go post it, then come back in here and post a link to it.

It's bound to ruffle a few Dittohead feathers in here. Prepare for potential fireworks.

Werbung:
Back