Rush's Hit-Piece on Huckabee

PLC,
I agree with everything you posted above except what I quote below. Romney would be very hard pressed to defeat any of the top three Dems in my opinion. A Romney nomination would almost make my swing vote and many others surely go the democrat way. But hey, thats why they campaign right? Who knows till the votes are counted.
I'm not so sure that Romney couldn't beat whoever the Democrats nominate, nor would I dismiss Huckabee as a possible winner. The Dems are running lightweights in this campaign.

Werbung:
PLC,
I agree with everything you posted above except what I quote below. Romney would be very hard pressed to defeat any of the top three Dems in my opinion. A Romney nomination would almost make my swing vote and many others surely go the democrat way. But hey, thats why they campaign right? Who knows till the votes are counted.

That's right, it ain't over 'till it's over. Whether the voters will understand that the Democrats are running lightweights is the important thing, and that won't be known until November.

Back