Russia Invades West Ukraine pretending its to save Russians...

Werbung:
A & F.... The fighting that is taking place is not against US citizens or taking place on US territory, therefore, as president, I would not get the US taxpayer further involved. I would, however, drastically uninvolve the US taxpayer by cutting all US government aid, military and economic, to both countries ($441 billion/yr for Russia and $273 billion/yr for the Ukraine). I would then watch the situation closely, even speak publicly about what was going on, and share my hopes for a peaceful resolution that respects Individual Rights. However, I would not resort to the use of force as a means to deal with individuals who have not attacked US citizens or territory.
.... or impacted US interests?

GenSeneca I agree that the US government should be careful in getting involved in another Middle Eastern war. However having US citizens here who are attack by ISIs might make it our war

I can't sign onto vague generalities such as "US interests", that could literally mean anything you want it to mean.

That is probably a level of political subtlety that escapes you, then ... the point is that we DO have interests somewhere other than the outskirts of Missoula, MT, and a government has a responsibility to protect those interests. Not everything is black and white ...

so unwilling to make any stand...guess you want to make it easy to cry its wrong if Obama does it.
Your the President, what action do you take?

A. none, not our Problem
B. Limited Stikes to show we are mad
C.Stronger Sanctions
D. Send more arms and money to Ukraine to fight a insurgent fight against occupying Russians.
E. Its a UN issue, what ever they say.
F. I will Defend our NATO ally
G. Full all out war with Russia
F. Other

So since you republicans on here seem to love to bitch that Obama is doing something wrong, even when he does what you actually said he should do, then pretend to want something else...

Lets Put you on the record right now....and if it happens, and Obama does the same, how fast you change your mind or if you can actually say good call. and yes one is a trick option of sorts.

Ukraine is not part of NATO do some research before posting

Pretty clear Ukraine is back in the USSR like it or not. Noone has the stomach to make i otherwise.
Its not about the stomach , its about the lack of interest. They are not a NATO ally, we have no real economic interest, and WWIII is not worth it. Only the most hawkish would be calling for war with Russia over this.

The problem is not Obama. Britain and Australia are led by conservatives who know they can win votes by being tough on terrorists. AUSTRALIA pm ABBOTT HAS ALREADY OFFER TO TAKE PART IN BOMBING IRAQ EVEN THOUG HE HAS NOT BEEN ASKED BY The USA.

The problem is not Obama. Britain and Australia are led by conservatives who know they can win votes by being tough on terrorists. AUSTRALIA pm ABBOTT HAS ALREADY OFFER TO TAKE PART IN BOMBING IRAQ EVEN THOUG HE HAS NOT BEEN ASKED BY The USA.
Why would he need to be asked by the USA ? We dont own Iraq. I think thats a pretty long projection of power for you guys, you no longer have aircraft carriers.

Werbung:
I agree that it is a long projection of power for our guys, Abbott. But unlike Obama he has to win an election. Getting involve in a war has prove the best way to win election here. We do not have many aircraft carriers but our super hornets can take of bases in Turkey.

We ask the USA for permission because if we are attack we expect them to save us.

Back