Russian platoon taken out in 1 minute, the future of Putin 300000 conscripts

the annoying thing

Yes as a new conscript he was given 2 days of training and very basic gear and faced better armed and far better equipped and immensely trained better.

This is the future of Russians who fight in the Ukraine, time for Russia to b uy body bags and hope the Ukraine don't invade Russia one day for revenge .

Werbung:
I do not respond to radicals who think burning church's and punishing gun owners are good thinks. Especially when they are hiding something and have said they fear being exposed

Yes as a new conscript he was given 2 days of training and very basic gear and faced better armed and far better equipped and immensely trained better.

This is the future of Russians who fight in the Ukraine, time for Russia to b uy body bags and hope the Ukraine don't invade Russia one day for revenge .
When a friend used to play chess with her big brother he would sometimes beat her so badly that her only way to move on was to swipe her hand across the chessboard and send all the pieces flying.

What might Putin do if he felt beaten?

What is he capable of doing?

When a friend used to play chess with her big brother he would sometimes beat her so badly that her only way to move on was to swipe her hand across the chessboard and send all the pieces flying.

What might Putin do if he felt beaten?

What is he capable of doing?
That is a great question and I think he is capable. of using small battle fiel nukes .
But before that time I would hope his own people kill him.

That is a great question and I think he is capable. of using small battle fiel nukes .
But before that time I would hope his own people kill him.
I saw on the CBS Evening News there is much suspicion that one of the parties will use a "dirty bomb" to make certain areas uninhabitable.

Likely the Russians. A dirty bomb, I'm sure you know, are conventional explosives used to blow up radioactive materials and spread them widely.

They are less lethal or less explosively destructive than an actual nuclear weapon.

Werbung:
I saw on the CBS Evening News there is much suspicion that one of the parties will use a "dirty bomb" to make certain areas uninhabitable.

Likely the Russians. A dirty bomb, I'm sure you know, are conventional explosives used to blow up radioactive materials and spread them widely.

They are less lethal or less explosively destructive than an actual nuclear weapon.
Putin said the Ukraine was going to .Yes Im aware of what a dirty bomb is and the Ukraine has a nuke plant and its the home of Chernobyl.
But I doubt they would.

Only thing that concerns me is putin knows he would be risking a lot if he used a battle field nuke. And things are not looking good for him on that front either.
But if he was able to fake a dirty bomb attack and blame it on the Ukraine it would green light his use of battle field nukes as he can say they used a wmd first .

Back