Saudi Arabia to Pump More Oil

:D I said from the start I interpreted one way then saw that he clearly meant to mean it in the other way. My confusion has been vanquished :cool:

It's just as I said - he claimed the saudis were using max output, and then befuddled you with a table about >>>OPEC QUOTAS<<<.
He "vanquished" you, all right. :D

Werbung:
It's just as I said - he claimed the saudis were using max output, and then befuddled you with a table about >>>OPEC QUOTAS<<<.
He "vanquished" you, all right. :D

I have seen the tables before. I was not interested in them, I simply was happy for the clarification on the fact that he was referring to the quotas and not the overall production capability of the kingdom.

I have seen the tables before. I was not interested in them, I simply was happy for the clarification on the fact that he was referring to the quotas and not the overall production capability of the kingdom.

Nooooooooo...............

As I already pointed out with a link, he implied way back in the thread that they were at maximum production.

Nooooooooo...............

As I already pointed out with a link, he implied way back in the thread that they were at maximum production.

Yea, I know, but then his intent came out (at least I gathered) that what he was really talking about were the quotas and not the maximum production.

Yea, I know, but then his intent came out (at least I gathered) that what he was really talking about were the quotas and not the maximum production.

:rolleyes:

As I already said, he backpeddled and changed his story, after it came out >>TODAY<< that the saudis were increasing production. His "intent" didn't "come out" - he changed his story after the days news contradicted what he implied earlier.

As I already said, he backpeddled and changed his story, after it came out >>TODAY<< that the saudis were increasing production. His "intent" didn't "come out" - he changed his story after the days news contradicted what he implied earlier.

I think the general gist of what you are trying to say is that my latest blog post was life-altering. I humbly accept your praise :p

Ok Folks, lets stay on topic here.

Just to throw in my two cents, I dont think it will matter all that much. The weak dollar is screwing us and the very speculative futures market has no reason whatsoever to signifigantly reduce the price of oil. Demand is to high.

In the meantime, TAPS, Trans-Alaska Pipeline is only producing %60 percent or so. I agree with McCain with todays announcement of lifting drilling prohibitions in some areas. We need to open ANWR though, but right now the area immediatly to the west outside of the refuge Pt Thompson field will begin laying the groundwork for actual drilling there. It will still take until probably 2014 though. One reason I dislike Clinton is his veto of ANWR.

Could this mean that President Bush's visit to Saudi was productive after all?

Could this mean that President Bush's visit to Saudi was productive after all?

Yes, but don't expect to hear THAT on the lib media. Actually, the saudis probably began to feel uncomfortable that they were making enemies of the whole world, with all the devastation that high oil prices were causing. the proximate cause is speculators, but the ultimate causes are the cartel, and chinese and indian demand.

Ok Folks, lets stay on topic here.

Just to throw in my two cents, I dont think it will matter all that much. The weak dollar is screwing us and the very speculative futures market has no reason whatsoever to signifigantly reduce the price of oil. Demand is to high.

In the meantime, TAPS, Trans-Alaska Pipeline is only producing %60 percent or so. I agree with McCain with todays announcement of lifting drilling prohibitions in some areas. We need to open ANWR though, but right now the area immediatly to the west outside of the refuge Pt Thompson field will begin laying the groundwork for actual drilling there. It will still take until probably 2014 though. One reason I dislike Clinton is his veto of ANWR.

Doh, I thought they had recently allowed for drilling in ANWR. What's up with that??

They also need to release the outer continental shelf. Billions of barrels of oil there, just waiting to be collected. Mexico wants to drill there, they just don't have the money. Why don't we?

Werbung:
I think the general gist of what you are trying to say is that my latest blog post was life-altering. I humbly accept your praise :p

You can see why I don't bother with him anymore. He changes your statements for you, then attacks you for the newly invented statements. Now he's claiming I back pedaled on something or other, none of which is true.

I kind of gave up on him. He's like a conservative James Carvel (scary). Just rewrites whatever he wants to support his points. I used to think very highly of him. Now I generally ignore him.

Back