Savin' A Buck; Porky-Style....

Mr. Shaman

Does Porky Limbaugh travel, ANYwhere...that DOESN'T have socialized health-care??!!

:confused:

"Prior to the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), all health care in Costa Rica was paid for under a single payer system and the country developed a global reputation as a prime destination for medical tourism due to the high quality of care at very low costs. After CAFTA, Costa Rica began accepting international private insurer's policies, though they are made available through a government-operated insurance monopoly."

Werbung:
Rush explained that there are many American doctors who are setting up practice in Costa Rica and other places like that because they fear for what is going to happen to American doctors in the States.

Many of them are setting up practice outside of the US to get away from obama care and its rules. People like Rush will be able to fly to see an American doctor in these places, that is till the taxes are raised on those who have more till they are just the same as everyone in the food stamp line.

Rush explained that there are many American doctors who are setting up practice in Costa Rica and other places like that because they fear for what is going to happen to American doctors in the States.
....And, you (actually) believed him....right?

:rolleyes:

It has nothing to do with him getting his "meds", less-expensively, down-that-way....right?

Rush_hydrocodone.jpg

Yeah I do believe him and if I had the money I would do the same. Medical help in the US is about to go down the tubes. It is very smart to see where the American doctors are heading so you can follow.

Yeah I do believe him and if I had the money I would do the same. Medical help in the US is about to go down the tubes. It is very smart to see where the American doctors are heading so you can follow.
Me?????

No.....you Pharma-Fans can have my share.

pigboy-junkie-tbh.jpg

Many of them are setting up practice outside of the US to get away from obama care and its rules. People like Rush will be able to fly to see an American doctor in these places, that is till the taxes are raised on those who have more till they are just the same as everyone in the food stamp line.

You don't believe any of that.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately that was all partisan hyperbole without any true basis in fact.

I will say this... if this issue were only about obtaining pharmaceuticals. About Doctor hopping to obtain thousands & thousands of OxyContin (pill heroin) and then explaining how to do those thousands of pills until your hearing was completely destroyed requiring more Doctor treatments for cochlear artificial hearing implants ... Rush would be the authority.

Anything on a legal basis... he's simply a worthless carnival barker that thrives on hate.

I will say this... if this issue were only about obtaining pharmaceuticals. About Doctor hopping to obtain thousands & thousands of OxyContin (pill heroin) and then explaining how to do those thousands of pills until your hearing was completely destroyed requiring more Doctor treatments for cochlear artificial hearing implants ... Rush would be the authority.

Anything on a legal basis... he's simply a worthless carnival barker that thrives on hate.

budance.gif

Werbung:

Many of them are setting up practice outside of the US to get away from obama care and its rules.
.....And, they're paychecks will reflect it.....​

"For instance, a hip replacement that costs $43,000 in the U.S. could cost $12,000 in Singapore and just $9,000 in India."

(Yeah....those pre-"obama care" prices can't be beat!!! :rolleyes: )​

Back