School shooter in Connecticut

PLC1

Staff member
Twenty seven victims reported at this time. There are unconfirmed reports of a second shooter, but the one has been killed. I'm sure there will be updates.

An official with knowledge of Connection school shooting tells the Associated Press that 27 people are dead, including 18 children. Many of the shootings took place in a kindergarten classroom, sources told the Hartford Courant. The gunman is reported dead.

link

Werbung:
This is horrific. I heard the shooter may be the father of one of the children

sad sad day :cry:

The shooter's parents have been killed too. Father in NJ and mother in CT in her home. She was the teacher of the kindergarden class he massacred.

One report says a girlfriend and another friend are missing. Brother in custody.

How long before the Left blames right wing talk radio (as BJ Bubba did after Oklahoma City), the Tea Party, and the NRA?

How long before someone tries to make this tragic incident about right vs. left... oh, right. It's already happened.

How long before someone tries to make this tragic incident about right vs. left... oh, right. It's already happened.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/14/Bloomberg-politicizes-shooting
or this
from Bloomberg

We heard after Columbine that it was too soon to talk about gun laws. We heard it after Virginia Tech. After Tucson and Aurora and Oak Creek. And now we are hearing it again. For every day we wait, 34 more people are murdered with guns. Today, many of them were five-year olds. President Obama rightly sent his heartfelt condolences to the families in Newtown. But the country needs him to send a bill to Congress to fix this problem. Calling for ‘meaningful action’ is not enough. We need immediate action. We have heard all the rhetoric before. What we have not seen is leadership – not from the White House and not from Congress. That must end today.

or this
from Bloomberg
Yet another example.

When someone goes crazy and starts killing people, it's not a right vs left issue. It's a crazy vs sane issue if anything. passing stricter gun laws isn't going to work. It's already illegal to go and start shooting people.

what do we do to prevent this sort of thing? I have no answers to that question, mind you. Do you?

if I seem a little jaded its only because the left wing reaction is so predictable.

it aint the guns people...

BEIJING (Reuters) - A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on schoolchildren in the country.

... its the f***kin crazy that causes this. and crazy knows no boundaries.

Werbung:
Back