Scientists Think They Can Control The Weather Using Lasers

steveox

If you're anything like me, this past winter was brutal on everything from your hair to your waistline to your car's engine. Most days I wanted to turn into Storm and find a way to make it 75 and sunny all the time, while never seeing another snowflake. Maybe my weather daydreams aren't so far fetched. Researchers apparently are one step ahead of me and may have found a way to effectively control the weather using some pretty rad technology. According to Value Walk , a team of researchers at the University of Central Florida think they could possibly control weather with a high-energy laser beam.

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/04/22/Scientists_Think_They_Can_Control_The_Weather_Using_Lasers/

I Tried it didn't work. I took my laser pen beamed up the cloud and nothing! No Rain and no Lightning.

Werbung:
If you're anything like me, this past winter was brutal on everything from your hair to your waistline to your car's engine. Most days I wanted to turn into Storm and find a way to make it 75 and sunny all the time, while never seeing another snowflake. Maybe my weather daydreams aren't so far fetched. Researchers apparently are one step ahead of me and may have found a way to effectively control the weather using some pretty rad technology. According to Value Walk , a team of researchers at the University of Central Florida think they could possibly control weather with a high-energy laser beam.

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/04/22/Scientists_Think_They_Can_Control_The_Weather_Using_Lasers/

I Tried it didn't work. I took my laser pen beamed up the cloud and nothing! No Rain and no Lightning.
Might need a snazzier laser.

Never heard of a snazzier laser?

They are a new innovation, created by processing the laser beam through a Snazzie crystal - focuses the beam, and makes it sharper, giving it three times more signal strength than the much more familiar Potsi crystal. The Snazzi crystal was developed in Thailand in the late 60s - actually, it was an accidental discovery in a house of ill repute just outside Korat. Apparently, some GIs, on R&R from Viet Nam were partying there. Of course, they were smoking some of that obnoxious Cong weed. One of the GIs put it in an ashtray on the bed table in one of the party girl's room. The smoke filtered over a lava lamp. The resulting distorted light just happened to be focused on a "diamond" bracelet that another GI had given the girl in return for her services. The GI, in typical American fashion, was ... uhhh ... persistent, and the crystal was immersed in the Cong smoke for over 3 minutes.

When the GI was ... errr ... finished, he was startled by the shimmering crystal, and stole the bracelet from the poor working girl. Two months later, when he returned to the States, he gave the "diamond" bracelet to his wife. Unfortunately, the next day, she wore it while mowing the lawn. The sun struck the crystal, and the resultant distorted light beam chopped down two black elm trees before the woman realized what was happening.

Werbung:
Back