Second Obama Stimulus

Werbung:
Yup! We changed from one of the longest period of record employment in the history of the nation to on of the WORST runs of unemployment in the history of the nation, and they're only making it WORSE as the days go by.

We were told that if we did nothing that unemployment would get to 8%, so they did something and now we're at 9.8%, headed for 10% like a rocket on rails, and some areas are already at 20%!!!

We're "changing" from the worlds only superpower into a third world sh*thole, it's happening right before our eyes, and the Obliviots are fiddling while America burns.

yea, and it all turned around under Bush.....not Obama

its amazing that simple fact is so hard for you people

in my state we are seeing some of those projects going into effect now, but they had to spend time planing what to do , what projects, and all that...its not like Obama signed the plan, and the states said Start Building....

Well when the stock market had a rally last month people on this very board attributed it to the Obama stimulus, of which almost none has been spent.

Further, with all the talk of "pass this or we will collapse", nothing like that has come to pass, even though we have not spent most of it.

It "started" while Bush was President, that much is true, but you're totally ignoring the fact that it was the DEMONCRAP controlled Congress that totally ignored ALL of President Bush's warnings that it was coming. In other words it WAS Obliviot, because he and the rest of the Demoncraps did NOTHING to stop it even after they were warned about it.

Equivocate about it all you want to, but this mess is the sole responsibility of the Demoncraps. It started under FDR, and was expanded under Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, and Clintoon, and the facts bear this out, and until the Demoncraps collectively cure their craniorectal inversion it's not going to get any better.

We were never going to collapse. The economy was not that bad back then.

The money was not spent as a stimulus but as a way to move funds from regular folks to state and local politicians (just maybe heavily tilted toward democratic ones too)

So the first two 'stimuluses' were just sneaky taxes and the third one is a sneaky tax too. Is anyone surprised when the party of tax and spend taxes and spends? The only thing new here is that they are not spending it on welfare but on improving the bottom line for other politicians.

Only an idiot assumes that who is in office at the time, determines who's to blame. Can you actually sight in legislation or policies Bush supported that caused the situation? Or is your mind so shallow that only "he was in office and it's so amazing that fact is so hard for you".

Sorry, but the rest of us have enough intelligence to realize that merely having his butt in the presidential seat, doesn't mean he was to blame. You come across like a modern Forest Gump, only instead of "momma always tol me" It's "Bush is always to blame" repeated over and over, 6 months after he left office.

Here's the difference. We can actually cite legislation and it's effects. You can only point out the irrelevant of who was in office. We are thinking through cause and effect. You are merely stuck on correlations. We are considering causation. You are stating the situation.

Only an idiot assumes that who is in office at the time, determines who's to blame. Can you actually sight in legislation or policies Bush supported that caused the situation? Or is your mind so shallow that only "he was in office and it's so amazing that fact is so hard for you".

Sorry, but the rest of us have enough intelligence to realize that merely having his butt in the presidential seat, doesn't mean he was to blame. You come across like a modern Forest Gump, only instead of "momma always tol me" It's "Bush is always to blame" repeated over and over, 6 months after he left office.

Here's the difference. We can actually cite legislation and it's effects. You can only point out the irrelevant of who was in office. We are thinking through cause and effect. You are merely stuck on correlations. We are considering causation. You are stating the situation.

OMG! You and I are in complete agreement. What can that mean? Is that a flock of... Oh, no, look out, it's the swine flew again.

OMG! You and I are in complete agreement. What can that mean? Is that a flock of... Oh, no, look out, it's the swine flew again.

OH no! It's swing flu! We're all doomed!

Hey, I knew you'd come around to my way of thinking eventually :D

Werbung:
Obama Adviser Says U.S. Should Mull Second Stimulus

That's right kids... We spent 800 billion we didn't have the first time and now they want to spend even more.

So we're going to give the patient more of what its getting sick from... Government intervention.
Still using Bush's plan to fix the economy...

Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory board got it wrong, OOPS! "We'll get it right this time... We promise!"

MORE DEFICIT SPENDING?! MORE LONG TERM DEBT!? These people truly are making Bush look like a Fiscal Conservative.

It's always so much fun.....revisiting Republicans' complaints and predictions.
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

The Obama recovery is about to make Trump look good
March 10, 2017

Back