See Bunz In Action

Bunz

Well not sure if you will see me or not, probably not, but tonight, on the 5/15 episode of "Tougher in Alaska" that airs on the History Channel, it will feature my village and the salmon fishing that I do. From start to finish of the process, salmon in the net to the processors. It will give you a little glimpse of where I live and what I do if anyone is interested.
I was not interviewed, but last summer when the film crew was doing thier work, they took a ton of footage and I havent seen the final product yet. But I know several of the people interviewed and you might be able to spot my vessel among the several hundred that you will see. Keep an eye out for
"F/V Bunz Baby" Its an aluminum sternpicker style boat, not a bowpicker or a fiberglass model.
Again, as I post this, I havent seen the show yet, I watched the first one and am glad it is less fake created drama ala Ice Road Truckers or Axmen and is more like Dirty Jobs.
So just a friendly heads up for anyone who is interested on where your salmon comes from, and the little hole in the wall I call home and probably some of the subsistence activities I do. I know they did several hours of tape with my friends Aunt and her doing cutting fish for the smoke house.
So tune in, or dont, my feelings wont be hurt. But either way, my town made it on the map.

Werbung:
I have the history channel over here - i'll try and catch it if I haven't already missed it with all that time difference malarchy.

Well, for the European friends, it comes on here in American in about 30minutes. I think it has already been aired on the east coast. But I am getting ready to watch now. Should be interesting.

I just saw my neighbors boat, called the Deep Valley.

Oh man, I must have missed it. PM me next time. I just checked out the History Channel website and apparently you can watch episodes of Tougher in Alaska there, but the only thing they got is a gold mining episode. Whatever.

Oh damn! Here I thought from the thread title this would be a video of a rain dance or something. :D

Oh man, I must have missed it. PM me next time. I just checked out the History Channel website and apparently you can watch episodes of Tougher in Alaska there, but the only thing they got is a gold mining episode. Whatever.

I think it will be on again Sunday. It was interesting, like I said earlier I saw the Deep Valley which is a neighbor of mines boat. No footage of mine I could recognize. But youll see how its just combat fishing with 32ft boats and 150fathoms of net trailing behind.

The show is actually on again right now. I didnt know it was on earlier until just now. I believe it will come on again at 2am Est--11pm pacific. But the show is on regardless

Werbung:
Back