Shaking Hands

FraK6qD.jpg

Werbung:
It is easy to say" Go back to where you came from", but do not forget that British Muslims are actually born and educated here. They are in the unenviable position of trying to combine two different worlds. That is no easy. We do not want to change you lot but we would like to see our children getting balanced Islamic education along with National Curriculum. We would like our children to learn and be well versed in standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. At the same time we would like our children to learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community languages to keep in touch with their cultural roots and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He/she does not want to become notoriously monolingual Brit. Bilingualism is an asset but British schooling regards it as a problem.
Chancellor Angela Merkel told Germans they should see the arrival of thousand of migrants as "an opportunity" and warned of divisions in German society. In her traditional New Year's address to be broadcasted on Thursday (31 December), Merkel, once again, defended Germany's "Wilkommenskultur" - the culture of welcome, which has informed her policy since the start of the migrant crisis last summer.
She called on Germans to be "self-confident and free, humanitarian and open to the world" because "past immigration have always benefited to countries.”
“I am convinced that, handled properly, today’s great task presented by the influx and the integration of so many people is an opportunity for tomorrow,” she said.
In 2015, Germany registered 1.1 million migrants and refugees, Emilia Muelle, the social affairs minister of the state of Bavaria, said Wednesday. This is five times more than the previous year.
Islamic extremism and Washington’s extremism is not really that different in their goals of domination. I am more concerned about being shot by a cop in my own house than being shot or blown up by a Muslim also.
The West has never been at ease with Islam since the Crusades. It is unfortunate that huge oil supplies lie under the Arabian Deserts. It is the West that stirred the trouble that led to 9/11. That attack was a desperate act of by men prepared to lose their life. We need to get to grips on who is the terrorist? On 24 November 1963, Lyndon Johnson said, “the battle against communism… must be joined… with strength and determination. Some three million lives were lost in the consequential battles. The US had to pull out due to Public Opinion. Communism lived on. So who was the terrorist?
Terrorism and sexual grooming is nothing to do with Masajid, Imams and Muslim schools. Those Muslim youths who have been involved in terrorism and sexual grooming are the product of western education system which makes a man stupid, selfish and corrupt. They find themselves cut off from their cultural heritage, literature and poetry. They suffer from identity crises and I blame British schooling.
None of 7/7 bombers and British Muslim youths who are in Syria and Iraq are the product of Muslim schools. They are the product of British schooling which is the home of institutional racism with chicken racist native teachers. It is absurd to believe that Muslim schools, Imams and Masajid teach Muslim children anti-Semitic, homophobic and anti-western views. It is dangerously deceptive and misleading to address text books and discuss them out of their historical, cultural and linguistic context. It is not wrong to teach children that Jews are committing the same cruelty in Palestine what German did to them before or during Second World War. It is not wrong to teach children that anti-social behaviour, drinking, drugs, homosexuality, sex before marriage, teenage pregnancies and abortions are western values and Islam is against all such sins. This does not mean that Muslim schools teach children to hate westerners, Jews and homosexuals.
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk

There is nothing preventing you from obtaining these things for your children but as they serve no need to Great Britain it has no support for expecting the country to pay for it.
Learning english, math, science etc does serve the country and equally.

Werbung:
Can you imagine spending this much time and energy on something that comes about because two boys didn't do something? I know I cannot, and I will not. I am not going to really opine on the whole issue of whether they should have to pay or anything, but I really wish that we could just take a step back and move on with our lives. Just say whatever and teach the boys some math and then move on. I just do not get it, but maybe I am alone here. Interesting stuff, though, and thanks for sharing.

Back