Sheep that's 15% human?!?!!!

zerorelations

Scientists have created the world's first human-sheep chimera - which has the body of a sheep and half-human organs. The sheep have 15 per cent human cells and 85 per cent animal cells - and their evolution brings the prospect of animal organs being transplanted into humans one step closer.

Read full story here.

What do you think is going to happen in the future?

:confused::confused:

Werbung:
I find this a bit disturbing, but my thoughts on it are just a downward spiral of negativity.
There's great posibility in medical advances through this, but it's just a little weird for my taste...

These must be those human-animal hybrids Bush spoke about...

"Tonight I ask you to pass legislation to prohibit the most egregious abuses of medical research: human cloning in all its forms, creating or implanting embryos for experiments, creating human-animal hybrids, and buying, selling, or patenting human embryos. Human life is a gift from our Creator -- and that gift should never be discarded, devalued or put up for sale."

What are your thoughts on this?

I was watching the Colbert Report or Daily Show and either Stephen or Jon mentioned this. He said something like, 'Now, a sheep smart enough that can sheer itself, knit a sweater, put it on, and realize it's very itchy.

I don't like cloning or genetic engineering available to the public or even to governments, but we need to progress scientifically. The problem is this technology will be used for a clone army (like Star Wars :p) eventually. I support research but not putting it to practical use.

HighVoltage123 said:
Sheep that's 25% human = Paris Hilton

LOL

Werbung:
Back