shortages

the annoying thing

Amoxicillin , Adderall , baby food still food items , tampons ,Aluminum. semiconductors, diesel fuels are getting low and many more items are coming up short thank goodness we have mayor pet the useless and lying biden as they are on top of it. One think we are very overstocked on is illegals biden is stocking up on those

Werbung:
Amoxicillin , Adderall , baby food still food items , tampons ,Aluminum. semiconductors, diesel fuels are getting low and many more items are coming up short thank goodness we have mayor pet the useless and lying biden as they are on top of it. One think we are very overstocked on is illegals biden is stocking up on those
Done a few surveys have you? Give us the details of who you asked.

Oh. The ever reliable source. You must have little to do by dreaming scenarios for cheap lies.
so I am lying hey Boris YET again you have made yourself look stupid. Seriously why would I lie about it when you can just look it up online .
But why do you care you said you can afford it no matter how high gas goes so other things shouldn't bother you when the price goes up.
To bad about those poor people who can not afford it . but why do you care about them as you said you can afford it,

Last edited:
Anyone who denies there are shortages is just a complete moron. On the rare occasions my local store actually has formula, they keep it locked up behind glass and limit how much you can buy.

so I am lying hey Boris YET again you have made yourself look stupid. Seriously why would I lie about it when you can just look it up online .
But why do you care you said you can afford it no matter how high gas goes so other things shouldn't bother you when the price goes up.
To bad about those poor people who can not afford it . but why do you care about them as you said you can afford it,

I don't care. You're the one taking cheap shots at Biden thinking you will away a vote. It didn't work last time.

Why do you bother with your silly posts? The place is lousy with republicans so your lying to converted.

I don't care. You're the one taking cheap shots at Biden thinking you will away a vote. It didn't work last time.

Why do you bother with your silly posts? The place is lousy with republicans so your lying to converted.
Awww poor thing Im causing you butt hurt over telling the truth about your hero dementia joe. Im sorry if my comments injured your delicate little mind and caused you to suffer butt hurt.
My heart bleeds for your suffering and pain .
Post your address and I will have a case of xl tubes of triple strength butt hurt cream sent to you left over from the clinton and trump race .
Your going to need it .

Awww poor thing Im causing you butt hurt over telling the truth about your hero dementia joe. Im sorry if my comments injured your delicate little mind and caused you to suffer butt hurt.
My heart bleeds for your suffering and pain .
Post your address and I will have a case of xl tubes of triple strength butt hurt cream sent to you left over from the clinton and trump race .
Your going to need it .
Its ok boris just dont scratch and pick let that butt hurt heal up.I know you have had a raw butt for almost 6 years now.You have to let it heal up.. Perhaps you should not read my post as they cause you so much pain.. That often happens to democrats who read my posts and find out they are true.
I did not intend to turn your butt hurt from a rash to open wound bleeding and puss running out from the infection. Your just so delicate and sensitive..
Again I Apologize and am happy to send you sone butt hurt ointment. Also butt hutt boris I didnt lie I posted links to prove it and other here have verified. Shortages .So clearly I didn't lie and clearly your clueless .I would guess you either love in a cave or overseas .

no biden and his mayor pete are failing

biden is ceo of american business? how so, moron? lol.

no, capitalism is failing in terms of not meeting demand.

A recent Econofact podcast examined the supply side factors that contributed to the infant formula shortage, including market consolidation (four producers – Abbott, Mead-Johnson, Perrigo, and Nestlé – control approximately 90 percent of the formula market),

Not enough competition in the market. capitalism fail.

Werbung:
biden is ceo of american business? how so, moron? lol.

no, capitalism is failing in terms of not meeting demand.

A recent Econofact podcast examined the supply side factors that contributed to the infant formula shortage, including market consolidation (four producers – Abbott, Mead-Johnson, Perrigo, and Nestlé – control approximately 90 percent of the formula market),

Not enough competition in the market. capitalism fail.
first moron I never said they were now did I . You pulled that out of one of your holes, we will let history show which one

Back