Should a man be ordered to pay child support for a child he does not want?

Werbung:
I was asking if you personally were ok with being made dead if say I decided you were an inconvenience to me. Right now.
errm, what's this got to do with a blob of cells? oh right...I get it...you're shifting your frame of reference to your own terms; onto grounds that you feel more comfortable with...well...tough.
Where do you want to go...sanctity of life...judeo-christian view of the world...amercian pastor bashing view of abortion being a heinous sin in the eyes of god... which I'm sure they are but to me a blob of cells is a blob of cells...does it have rights...yes, if you give it rights or no if you don't give it rights. Who bestows rights and why thats the interesting point not the actual blob of cells which is just a football in the field of arguement.

errm, what's this got to do with a blob of cells? oh right...I get it...you're shifting your frame of reference to your own terms; onto grounds that you feel more comfortable with...well...tough.
Where do you want to go...sanctity of life...judeo-christian view of the world...amercian pastor bashing view of abortion being a heinous sin in the eyes of god... which I'm sure they are but to me a blob of cells is a blob of cells...does it have rights...yes, if you give it rights or no if you don't give it rights. Who bestows rights and why thats the interesting point not the actual blob of cells which is just a football in the field of arguement.
We are all blobs of cells. Just a matter of how many. Dogs are blobs of cells too as are worms.
Something different about people blogs though or there wouldn't be so many laws specific to them.

so what.... you seem to be a bit coy about something...do you want to say something.... like this blob of cells is a human and has rights and vacuuming it out is MURDER!
If so say it...or say something...don't be shy its just thee and me lad.
DNA does not lie. Obviously its murder. The blob of cells chestnut is silly.

so what.... you seem to be a bit coy about something...do you want to say something.... like this blob of cells is a human and has rights and vacuuming it out is MURDER!
If so say it...or say something...don't be shy its just thee and me lad.
I already did: >>>At conception, a man passes his DNA to his child. Clearly, a child inherits hereditary traits at conception. Therefore, a child is an organism from conception. See the case of Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics, Inc. (United States Supreme Court 2013) (“Genes form the basis for hereditary traits in living organisms.”). Therefore, from conception, a child is a member of the human species. See the case of Planned Parenthood v. Rounds (US Eighth Circuit 2008) (The appellate court sustained the constitutionality of a statute that defines a human being as "an individual living member of the species of Homo sapiens, including the unborn human being during the entire embryonic and fetal ages from fertilization to full gestation."). Therefore, from conception, a child is a person within the meaning of the law. See the case of Saint Francis College v. Al-Khazraji (United States Supreme Court 1987) (A person within the meaning of the law is a member who is “genetically part of an ethnically and physiognomically distinctive subgrouping of homo sapiens.”<<< How did you miss it?

Werbung:
Obviously its murder.
Finally we get there.....
Great, that's fine mate...don't be coy...say what you mean don't hide behind shy wee quips...come out and shout it from the roof tops!!
You think killing a blob of cells is murder...mate that's fine by me...if that's what you believe then good for you, just don't be afraid to say it!!
To me this zygotethingy, well its just a blob of cells...until its born its just a parasite...a fascinating potentially cuddly wee parasite but I don't get to warm and fuzzy about a blob of cells until it looks vaguely humanesque with all parts attached and eventually comes down the pike and starts puking, shitting and sleeping.
Until then if some lass wants to adios it then fine by me...couldn't give a rats fart....not my choice...not my business.

Back